2024 Hyundai Santa Fe Official Images Released – More Aggressive Appearance Paying Tribute to Land Rover
'2024 Hyundai Santa Fe official images released with a more aggressive appearance, paying tribute to Land Rover'
【Phoneauto News】On July 18th, Hyundai officially released the official images of the new Hyundai Santa Fe. This is the first major redesign of the Hyundai Santa Fe since 2018. The fifth generation Santa Fe is seen as a “thorough” departure from the existing models and will be fully unveiled in August. Currently, Hyundai is only showcasing the new design of the SUV, stating that this shape is shaped by big data based on the latest outdoor trends.
New Hyundai Santa Fe
From the released official images, it can be seen that the new Hyundai Santa Fe has a boxy shape reminiscent of the details of Land Rover’s design, new H-shaped headlights, and a more advanced appearance optimized for outdoor enthusiasts by Hyundai. Hyundai stated that the new front “creates a grand feeling,” and the H pattern on the grille refers to the car manufacturer’s “H” logo. This design is also continued at the rear of the vehicle to achieve a unified design, but it looks simpler. At the same time, the vehicle has specially added wheel arches, which helps to showcase its strong off-road capabilities, and the 21-inch wheels make the vehicle look more rugged.
- Equation Leopard Automobile’s first nationwide sales and service center has been officially established in Huizhou, and new vehicles will be launched within this year
- Goodwood Speed Festival Popular Car Models All kinds of supercars are on the scene, including domestic ones
- Tesla starts selling Model Y in Malaysia at a starting price 50,000 yuan more expensive than in China
New Hyundai Santa Fe
“The all-new Santa Fe is an SUV that finds the perfect balance between urban life and outdoor activities, capable of handling everything from busy family trips to car camping adventures.” said SangYup Lee, Head of Hyundai Global Design Center. “With its longer wheelbase, spacious interior space, and terrace-like trunk space, the new Santa Fe utilizes its SUV advantages to provide more versatility and a premium customer experience than ever before.”
Compared to its distinctive structural appearance, the design of the new car’s interior aims to highlight sophistication and openness. The external H-shaped design continues in the interior layout and helps the designers emphasize vertical and horizontal lines, implying openness and spaciousness. The brightly colored seats and roof lining contribute to enhancing the sense of spaciousness inside the car, while high-quality materials such as wood pattern decorations with a soft touch and exquisite embroidered seats make the interior of the Santa Fe feel more sophisticated and luxurious. In terms of technology, the vehicle is equipped with a curved display screen composed of dual 12.3-inch digital dashboard and infotainment screen.
New interior of the Hyundai Santa Fe
Although Hyundai has not provided any technical details, the “2.5T” emblem on the back confirms that it will receive a turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, which in the current version of the Santa Fe can generate 277 horsepower and 311 lb-ft of torque. The hybrid model will also be launched in North America. In Europe, it is expected that the SUV will be equipped with a 1.6-liter T-GDi hybrid inline-four turbocharged engine producing 226 horsepower and a plug-in hybrid model with 261 horsepower.
- Tesla Shanghai Factory Employees’ Performance Surges in the Second Quarter, Increasing from 12 times to 15 times
- Volkswagen’s ID3 local price is 26 times higher in China! German netizens are completely shocked
- The cost of domestic production? Ford’s production costs in the US are $1 billion higher than its competitors
- Third brother’s favorite? Kia’s sales in India are expected to exceed 9 million vehicles this year
- Rapid implementation of NOA function in urban areas by car companies Intelligent driving is gradually reaching a turning point
- Has the Korean car industry really taken off? Korean automotive exports surged nearly 50% in the first half of the year
- Mazda applies for six rotary engine patents in Japan, possibly for use in new sports car models