Some imported Jeep Wranglers have announced a recall of 852 vehicles! There is a risk of fuel leakage
852 Jeep Wranglers recalled due to fuel leakage risk
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, Chrysler (China) Automobile Sales Co., Ltd. filed a recall plan with the State Administration for Market Regulation in accordance with the “Regulations on the Management of Defective Automobile Product Recalls” and the “Implementation Measures for the Regulations on the Management of Defective Automobile Product Recalls”. It has been decided to recall a total of 852 imported Wrangler vehicles, starting from today.
Specifically, they are:
- Avita received an order for 2,366 vehicles in May, and will provide Huawei’s Hongmeng car system in the third quarter
- The new BMW X6 is officially on the market! It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 54 seconds, with prices starting from 799,900 yuan
- Volvo/Polestar will provide an improved version of CarPlay through OTA updates for the car’s infotainment system
1. Some imported 2.0T two-door version Robin Hood Wrangler vehicles produced between January 21, 2020 and May 2, 2022, totaling 537 vehicles.
2. Some imported 2.0T two-door version Sahara Wrangler vehicles produced between January 14, 2020 and March 1, 2022, totaling 315 vehicles.
Due to manufacturing reasons, some vehicles within the scope of this recall were installed with unnecessary frame bolts. In the event of a vehicle collision, these frame bolts may come into contact with the fuel tank, causing fuel leakage and posing a safety hazard. Chrysler (China) Automobile Sales Co., Ltd. will provide free inspections of the frame for vehicles within the recall scope and remove unnecessary bolts to eliminate safety hazards.
Previously, Chrysler Automobile Sales Co., Ltd. had recalled a total of 1,160 2021 2.0T 4xe Jeep Wrangler electric vehicles, due to the insufficient length of the manual release of the high-voltage charging interface and the residual power causing the locking bolt to rebound, leading to the car charging interface not being locked and causing a high risk of electric shock.
- The Zhiji LS7 sold 1922 vehicles in May, continuously topping the sales charts for pure electric SUVs
- Jianjie M5 ranks first in quality in the mainstream plug-in hybrid subdivision market of Jundi (Note The original text is in simplified Chinese characters, so the translation is also in simplified Chinese)
- Porsche unveils new emblem shield after three years of design, to be widely used by the end of this year
- ： can be translated to Securities Daily evaluates Musk’s trip to China Will have three impacts on the domestic auto market in English
- Ideal Automobile delivered 28,000 new cars in May, with a growth of 146% Monthly revenue exceeded 10 billion yuan
- Smart delivered 2,624 new cars in China in May, and the all-new Smart 3 will be launched tonight
- Geely’s subsidiary, Jidu Auto, delivered 8,687 new cars in May, a year-on-year increase of 100%