Apple’s first VR headset, Vision Pro, has been officially released! It is priced at $3499
Apple has released its first VR headset, the Vision Pro, priced at $3499
【PhoneAuto News】On the early morning of June 6th, Beijing time, at the WWDC developer conference with the theme of “Code the Universe”, Apple’s first augmented reality product, Vision Pro, was officially released. Cook stated that Vision Pro is a new AR platform and a revolutionary product.
It is reported that this head-mounted display is an AR product equipped with multiple cameras, a digital crown, a headband, and a speaker. Users can control it directly with their eyes, hands, and voice. The device is equipped with external cameras, allowing users to interact with digital content in mixed reality. It also has a “Digital Crown” for users to control depth in VR or AR, similar to using the crown on AirPods Max to control volume.
- Apple WWDC 2023 full product price summary Headset sold for about 25,000 yuan
- Apple iOS 17 officially released! Share your phone number by simply tapping it with AirDrop
- Apple and Xiaomi dominate the list – the latest 618 popular mobile phone rankings are out, and the first place is surprising
Unlike other products on the market, Vision Pro has stronger interactivity, allowing people outside to see the user’s eyes and know their status. At the same time, users can clearly see what is happening in the outside environment.
What’s more important is that Vision Pro is not limited by the boundaries of a display, and can create applications of any scale. It can even connect to a keyboard and mouse, mirror Mac, and edit videos directly in space.
Vision Pro is also Apple’s first 3D camera, supporting spatial photo and spatial video functions. Users can take and review 3D videos, and just press the button in the upper left corner to take photos or start recording. Users can use it to watch 3D movies. Apple has specially customized a high-transparency curved glass and Zeiss optical lens for Vision Pro, which can bring a 23 million pixel image, has a wide color gamut and HDR, and even has a better display than an 8K screen. In addition, Vision Pro is equipped with the M2+R1 chip, with 12 sensors, 5 cameras, and 6 microphones, and can also be connected to a battery that can allow it to be used for up to 2 hours.
Regarding audio, the Vision Pro uses a new spatial audio system, with dual-driver audio suspension and environmental spatial audio; it matches the sound with the user’s room and uses audio ray tracing to analyze specific materials in the user’s space, providing excellent audio quality.
As for applications, the Vision Pro comes with a new App Store and a series of ecosystem apps, which can be productive.
Finally, the price. The Vision Pro will be available for sale in early next year at a price of $3,499.
- ZTE Terminal Wen Liangliang Promoting 5G Technology Innovation and Application to Boost Digital Society Development
- Expose Apple’s iPhone 15 will begin mass production at Foxconn in Zhengzhou this month, with inventory reaching as high as 90 million
- The official Apple website has started maintenance A large number of new products are about to arrive soon!
- Honor mobile phone’s sales during the 618 shopping festival exceeded Huawei and Vivo! The first wave of rankings on Tmall has been released
- The OPPO Reno10 series in Twilight Purple is now hot on sale, featuring the same color as Zhao Lina’s!
- Foreign media criticized Xiaomi 13 Ultra is the boldest in history, but unfortunately it is not available in India
- OPPO launches its mid-year promotion on Pinduoduo! The new Reno 10 series is now available