Apple iPhone 15 series starting price may increase by 1400 yuan Will you still buy it?
'Apple iPhone 15 series starting price may rise by 1400 yuan Will you still purchase it?'
【phoneauto News】Recently, phoneauto noticed that Barclays Bank analyst Tim Long, based on information obtained from multiple Apple suppliers, stated that the starting price of the iPhone 15 Pro series will be increased by $100-200. Long estimated in his research report that the price of the iPhone 15 Pro will be $100 higher than the iPhone 14 Pro, and the iPhone 15 Pro Max will be $100 to $200 more expensive than the iPhone 14 Pro Max (currently $100 is about 715 RMB, and $200 is about 1430 RMB).
It is worth mentioning that the Apple iPhone 14 series was released in September 2022. Before the release of the iPhone 14 series, there were also rumors that Apple would adjust the prices of the iPhone 14 series. However, in the end, although Apple used the new dynamic island design on the Pro and Pro Max models of the iPhone 14 series, it did not increase the price of the iPhone 14 series.
According to the latest information obtained by phoneauto, the situation may be different for the iPhone 15 series. It is revealed that the iPhone 15 series will have many improvements. In addition to the changes in the regular A-series core processors, the standard version of the iPhone 15 may use the dynamic island design of the iPhone 14 Pro, and the rear main camera of the standard version and Plus version of the iPhone 15 may also be upgraded to a 48-megapixel camera, while the standard version of the iPhone 14 is 12 million pixels.
- Who says mid-range phones don’t have good camera performance? These four models are quite good and can still hold their own in terms of performance
- Budget under 2000 can also experience flagship photography! OPPO K11 four years smooth
- Morning News Evergrande Auto Releases Latest Performance Exposé, Volkswagen CEO Discusses Cooperation with Xiaopeng
- Samsung Z Flip 5 foldable phone officially released larger external screen, starting at 7150 yuan
- Samsung Z Fold5 released, starting at approximately 12,868 yuan Partial sales will begin on August 11th
- Super flagship! iQOO collaborates with Qualcomm Snapdragon to make an appearance at ChinaJoy 2023
- MIX Fold 3 has obtained certification from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and is expected to be officially released in August
- Five major trends in smartphones in the second half of the year Large memory becoming more common, 1TB at a low price
- Return to the Indian market! Honor 90 is about to be released in India with a 200 million pixel camera
- MediaTek and Unity China announce collaboration, Dimensity 9200/9200+ natively supports Unity engine