Apple iPhone 15 standard version may lower its starting price due to poor sales of previous generation models
Apple may lower the starting price of the standard version of iPhone 15 due to poor sales of previous generation models
【PhoneAuto News】Previously, PhoneAuto has noticed multiple reports suggesting that Apple may adjust the starting price of the upcoming iPhone 15 series, possibly increasing it by around $100 to $200 (approximately 1,400 RMB). However, recently, overseas media have stated that the standard version of the iPhone 15 series, which is the lowest-priced version, will see a price reduction, possibly starting at $749. At the same time, the larger screen iPhone 15 Plus will also be reduced to a starting price of $849. As a comparison, the starting prices for the standard and Plus versions of the iPhone 14 series are $799 and $899, respectively.
Currently, there have been many rumors circulating about the configuration of the iPhone 15 series. According to PhoneAuto’s sources, the standard version and the Plus version of the iPhone 15 may abandon the “inherited” notch screen and instead adopt the “Dynamic Island” design that has received high praise on models like the iPhone 14 Pro. However, the screens of the iPhone 15 standard version and iPhone 15 Plus still do not support high refresh rates, which is considered a regret. At the same time, the main rear camera of the iPhone 15 standard version and iPhone 15 Plus may be upgraded to 48 million pixels, and the battery capacity may also be increased, resulting in a significant improvement in battery life.
It is worth mentioning that after the release of the iPhone 14 series in 2022, models like the Pro and Pro Max continued to sell well, while the standard version and Plus version encountered a colder reception. This may be one of the reasons for Apple’s price adjustment.
- Thousand yuan high-performance gaming console? Alleged Honor X50 GT appears online, supporting 35W charging
- Morning News vivo launches new self-developed chip V3, Chery Jetour X70 Pro hits the market
- vivo Image Festival Held Officially Launches 6nm Self-developed Image Chip V3
- Controversially, steady development – MiaoYa App officially launched on the Apple App Store
- vivo collaborates with FIRST Youth Film Exhibition to hold the fourth edition of the Super Short Film Premiere and Awards Ceremony
- iOS 17 Exposes New Features of iPhone 15 Pro, Possibly Equipped with Multi-functional Button
- The Little Blue Bird becomes history The Twitter app icon has now changed to a black and white color scheme with an X
- Samsung’s Lu Taiwen Future will introduce dust-proof solutions for foldable devices
- Latest ranking of smartphone sales in the Chinese market announced OPPO takes first place
- Shokz Sound Makes an Appearance at ChinaJoy2023, Impressive Performance of Non-intrusive Earphones