Apple may increase the price of the iPhone 15 Pro series to ensure sufficient income
Apple may raise iPhone 15 Pro price for higher income
【Phoneauto News】According to Bloomberg, Apple is seeking to maintain a steady annual shipment volume of iPhones and hopes to increase revenue from the iPhone 15 Pro series by raising the price of the iPhones.
Prior to the outbreak of the epidemic, Apple’s annual iPhone production capacity was roughly around 90 million units, but due to the impact of the epidemic, Apple’s iPhone production in the past two years has been around 85 million units. It is reported that Apple has set a target iPhone production capacity of around 85 million units in 2023.
Insiders say Apple is seeking to increase iPhone sales revenue by raising the price of the Pro models. This is also consistent with previous rumors that the iPhone 15 Pro Max could be the most expensive iPhone ever. Additionally, there may be changes in the iPhone’s order configuration, as Apple has decided to reduce the number of the lowest-cost iPhone 15 base models by 2 million units. The change in the order configuration is said to be related to a shortage of CMOS sensors.
- Borderless iPhone is coming? Apple asks Samsung and LG to develop new panels
- Huawei Mate60 standard version rendering image exposed! Where is the promised dynamic island?
- realme C51 officially released, with a design similar to the iPhone and a fairly reasonable price
Previously, there were reports that the new ultra-narrow screen of the iPhone 15 Pro series brought about technical issues. Due to problems with the screens provided by LG Display, it could potentially affect the initial supply quantity of the new devices. However, according to recent reports from Bloomberg, these problems are expected to be resolved quickly and will not affect the final number of initial sales and release date. In addition, Apple is even planning to increase orders for the iPhone 15 Pro models to compensate for the decrease in orders for the base models.
This is not the first time we have heard news that Apple may increase the price of the new iPhone Pro series. In May, there were rumors that due to the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus receiving many features currently exclusive to the Pro models, such as the Dynamic Island and a 48-megapixel main camera, Apple believes it is necessary to separate the Pro and non-Pro versions in terms of pricing this year.
- Sony Xperia 5 V’s appearance exposed! Equipped with dual cameras, expected to be released early
- Expose Xiaomi’s new iteration with a built-in 4600mAh battery Could it be the Xiaomi Civi 4?
- vivo V29 series design exposed! It adopts dual cameras + ring-shaped soft-close lighting
- ZTE Blade V50 Design smartphone launched overseas price of 210 euros
- The iPhone 15 series will be equipped with stacked batteries Will the fast charging power exceed 30W?
- Samsung S24 Ultra may not support 5x zoom, and its specifications may even lag behind Apple
- iPhone 15 initial inventory is 8% less than the 14 series Scalpers are thrilled to see this