Apple’s iPhone 15/16 will upgrade its specifications This veteran company is going to make a lot of money
Apple to make a lot of money with upgraded specifications on iPhone 15/16
【PhoneAuto News】On June 21st, PhoneAuto noticed that Guo Mingqi, who often releases news about Apple’s new products, stated in a post that Jingdian Technology is the main beneficiary of the communication specification upgrades for the iPhone 15 and iPhone 16 series and the increased demand for Nvidia’s AI server optical modules.
Due to the UWB specification upgrade of the new iPhone 15 series under Apple, the unit price of quartz components has increased by about 10% to 15%, and Jingdian Technology’s supply ratio has increased from the original 45% to 50% to 60% to 70%. It is predicted that the upgrade of Wi-Fi 7 for the iPhone 16 series will also benefit the specification upgrade of quartz components, and the related unit price of quartz components will increase by 10% to 20%, which is also beneficial to the revenue and profit growth of Jingdian Technology.
Previously, Guo Mingqi stated that the UWB specifications used in the iPhone 15 will be upgraded, and the production process will be upgraded from 16nm to a more advanced 7nm, which is beneficial for improving the performance of close-range interaction or reducing power consumption. The iPhone 16 may be upgraded to Wi-Fi 7, which is more conducive to Apple’s integration of hardware products under the same regional network and providing a better ecological experience.
- iQOO 11S certified for 200W charging! Will it meet head-to-head with the Redmi K60U?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo Dragon Boat Festival Promotion starts, only 2399 yuan for 1TB
- Samsung F54 5G officially launched! 100 million pixel main camera + 6000mAh super large battery
According to relevant information, the Jingdian Technology mentioned by Guo Mingqi should be Jingdian Technology Co., Ltd., which was officially established in 1972 and mainly produces high-specification quartz crystals, quartz crystal oscillators, and other component products, which can be applied in mobile communications, storage devices, the Internet of Things, telecommunications equipment, smart homes, artificial intelligence, 5G, and other fields. The total revenue of Jingdian Technology Co., Ltd. was 13.17 billion New Taiwan dollars in 2022.
- vivo X90s is about to be special released! It adopts a brand new summer color scheme and has a super high appearance value
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12R debuts! First release with Snapdragon 4 Gen 2, starting at 1099 yuan
- China Telecom’s Maixnag A20 officially goes on sale with up to 2TB of storage and a starting price of 1399 yuan
- Apple Watch saves another life, warning users of life-threatening blood clots
- Don’t panic if you missed the 618 shopping festival, these four phones are still worth buying! Lowest price is 2000 yuan
- Morning News Renderings of the OnePlus foldable screen have been exposed, and the new Aion AION V Plus is now on the market
- It’s okay if you missed the 618 shopping festival! The cost performance of OnePlus Ace 2V is still high, worth buying