ASUS 59-inch small screen Zenfone 10 mobile phone will be released tonight, priced at about 5000 yuan
ASUS will launch the Zenfone 10 mobile phone tonight, featuring a 59-inch screen and priced around 5000 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】According to ASUS official news, they will hold a new product launch event tonight (June 29th) at 20:00. At that time, the brand-new Android small screen smartphone ASUS Zenfone 10 will be officially released. According to the preheating information, the ASUS Zenfone 10, like its predecessor ASUS Zenfone 9, is still equipped with a 5.9-inch small screen. In the current smartphone market, it is already difficult to find smartphones with screens smaller than 6 inches. Small screen phone enthusiasts can pay attention to this product.
According to the information on the official ASUS website, this ASUS Zenfone 10 may be equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 (Snapdragon 8 Gen 2) mobile platform, providing a maximum of 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage space. It has a 5.9-inch OLED display, and the screen itself supports a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. At the same time, there is a punch hole in the upper left corner of the screen to accommodate the front camera of the phone. The rear camera of ASUS Zenfone 10 can shoot photos up to 200 million pixels, and the main camera also supports OIS optical image stabilization and 6-axis hybrid gimbal stabilization 2.0 system. In addition, ASUS 6-axis hybrid gimbal stabilization 2.0 has a built-in 5000mAh battery, supports 67W fast charging and wireless charging (not supported by the previous generation models), and has IP68 dustproof and waterproof level.
In a previous promotional event, ASUS accidentally revealed that the price of this phone might be $749, which is approximately RMB 5400. Considering the overseas market situation, the current pricing should bring considerable competitiveness to this phone.
- Morning News Apple’s supply chain will move out of China? Another concept folding phone unveiled
- Amazon Kindle China e-bookstore will cease operations tomorrow, but services will continue for one more year
- Institution Shipments of iPhone 14 series panels in June decreased by 22% compared to the previous month
- iQOO 11S will be equipped with a dedicated graphics chip for supercomputing, further enhancing the gaming experience of Genshin Impact
- Honor will equip its upcoming new devices with a large battery, and the fast charging technology will also be upgraded to 90W
- Apple plans to move its supply chain out of China? Foxconn Chairman No!
- Huawei’s Meng Wanzhou 5G is at a turning point of qualitative change, aiming to achieve 5 billion connections by 2030
- 0/1 Phone concept folding screen phone debuts! Comes with an e-ink screen What score would you give it?
- Samsung’s new devices, including the Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5, have passed certification and may be launched in July
- Alert! Using your phone while lying on your side may affect your appearance and pose a threat to your health