Price starting from 998,000 yuan Audi e-tron GT officially launched Zero to 100 km/h in fastest 33 seconds
Audi e-tron GT officially launched, starting from 998,000 yuan Fastest zero to 100 km/h in 33 seconds
【Phoneauto News】On the evening of July 27th, the Audi e-tron GT was officially launched, offering only two configurations. The standard version is priced at 998,000 yuan, while the RS version is priced at 1,468,800 yuan. Prior to this, Audi also started the pre-sale of the Audi e-tron GT Launch Edition, with a pre-sale price of 1,098,000 yuan. Limited to 20 units nationwide, this model will provide many exclusive limited configuration equipment.
- 159 billion yuan! Renault’s first-half profit reaches a historic high, doubling year-on-year growth
- China Automobile Dealers Association It is expected that the transaction volume of the used car market in July will reach 157 million vehicles
- Porsche’s first charging lounge is now open It is open all day, exclusively for Porsche owners
Audi e-tron GT price
From the exterior, the Audi e-tron GT inherits the iconic hexagonal “big mouth” front face of the Audi family, providing different types of LED headlights, including LED headlights with dynamic steering function and Matrix LED headlights with laser projection. The body design pays great attention to the proportion, with a long wheelbase, wide track, large wheels, and a flat body design. The rear is equipped with a rear spoiler, which can adjust the opening angle according to the vehicle speed to improve aerodynamic performance and handling stability. The Audi e-tron GT Launch Edition will offer a cumulus blue body color and upgraded 21-inch twin five-spoke wheels, highlighting the vehicle’s sporty attributes.
Audi e-tron GT
The interior design is centered around the driver, adopting a T-shaped layout and a combination of large screens. Physical buttons are retained below the central control screen for more direct operation. At the same time, it emphasizes environmental protection and sustainability by using renewable materials.
Audi e-tron GT
In terms of power, the Audi e-tron GT is equipped with dual electric motors, with a maximum output power of 350kW (approximately 476Ps) and a maximum torque of 630N·m. It can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 4.1 seconds. The RS e-tron GT version has a maximum output power of 440kW (approximately 598Ps) and a maximum torque of 830N·m. It can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 3.3 seconds. The vehicle is equipped with a 93kWh battery pack, and its range exceeds 488km under WLTP conditions.
Audi e-tron GT
Overall, as a luxury electric vehicle, the Audi e-tron GT provides high performance and a long range, while also focusing on interior design and sustainability. The two versions available for pre-sale and official launch will meet the different needs of consumers in terms of configuration and performance.
- Audi set a new record for electric vehicle sales in the United States in the second quarter of 2023
- Another one? Electric car spontaneous combustion causes a major fire on a cargo ship, Nissan may suffer heavy losses
- Soul cannot be lost! Porsche 911 will keep the engine as long as possible
- Difficulties continue to increase as BYD successfully overcomes the technical challenges of CTB, further validating the safety of the entire vehicle
- Seven major auto companies plan to jointly invest at least $1 billion in the United States to build tens of thousands of charging stations
- Shanghai, Qingdao, and other cities have experienced a sharp increase in charging fees for new energy vehicles, with some as high as 87%
- Stellantis CEO Volkswagen and General Motors face pressure in China