Baoyun Yun Duo Power officially announced the longest range of 460km, starting at 96,800 yuan?
Baoyun Yun Duo Power announced 460km range, starting at 96,800 yuan
【phoneauto News】As the launch date approaches, more configuration information about the Baojun Yun Duo has been revealed. On July 21st, phoneauto noticed that Baojun Motors officially announced the power and range-related parameters of the Yun Duo. According to previous reports, the vehicle is planned to be launched at the end of July. According to the pre-order prices revealed by dealers, the price range of the vehicle may be between 96,800 to 129,800 yuan, but the final guide price will still be subject to the official announcement by Baojun.
Baojun Yun Duo
In terms of power, it is consistent with the previously exposed information that Baojun Yun Duo offers two range options of 360 kilometers and 460 kilometers, corresponding to battery capacities of 37.9 kWh and 50.6 kWh, respectively. Its battery pack adopts a module-free battery technology and a liquid cooling and heating management system. Under fast charging mode, the time to replenish the battery from 30% to 80% takes less than 30 minutes, and it supports a 220-volt external power interface. The vehicle is equipped with a three-in-one flat-wire water-cooled motor, integrating the motor, motor controller, and gearbox, with a maximum power of 100 kW.
- Not only afraid of the cold but also afraid of the heat! Research shows that overheating can reduce the range of electric vehicles by about one-third
- The successor of Bugatti Chiron will make its debut next year and will officially go into production in 2026
- The 2024 model Ne Zha S officially goes on sale, equipped with Huawei’s intelligent driving platform, starting from 159,800 yuan
In terms of exterior design, Baojun Yun Duo takes “sky aesthetics” as its design inspiration. The front of the vehicle adopts a double-layer progressive design, with integrated daytime running lights and rear taillights. The edgeless design creates a “cloud gate” body, with a full and smooth streamline curve, making the vehicle rounded and friendly. In terms of dimensions, the length, width, and height of the vehicle are 4295mm×1850mm×1652mm, with a wheelbase of 2700mm.
Baojun Yun Duo interior
In terms of interior, the Baojun Yun Duo offers two options: Black Pearl and Green Sapphire. The Green Sapphire interior features a combination of emerald green and ivory white in a European style, exuding exquisite elegance and a sense of layers. The Black Pearl interior, on the other hand, adopts a classic black and gold color scheme, creating a naturally luxurious atmosphere and a deep and understated cabin ambiance. In addition, the car is equipped with an 8.8-inch floating LCD instrument display, a 15.8-inch oversized floating intelligent screen, an ultra-fine leather multifunction steering wheel, a panoramic sky curtain with a wide-angle view, and supports voice control for the electric fully shaded sun visor.
- SAIC confirms joint development of electric vehicles with Audi our previous collaborations have been very strong
- NIO officially released the V2G 20kW charging pile, which supports reverse charging to the power grid
- So impressive? Lixiang Automotive may become the first Chinese new energy vehicle company to go abroad with its technology
- IPO on the agenda? Geely’s subsidiary, Faraday Future, completes $600 million Series A financing for long-range vehicles
- Alpha Romeo CEO said they will not adopt a large central control screen as customers do not like it
- Nissan globally recalls approximately 138 million vehicles including the Nissan Lannia model
- France and Norway will build wireless charging roads Death Stranding comes true?