The Bonteng T90 is officially on the market, with prices starting at 100,000 yuan Customized packages are available starting at 139,990 yuan
Bonteng T90 available starting at 100,000 yuan, with customized packages from 139,990 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 18th, the FAW Besturn T90 was officially launched, with a starting price of 100,000 yuan and a customized package price range of 13,999-46,999 yuan.
Customers who place orders from now on can enjoy the “Five Zen First Enjoyment Gifts”. These gifts include a 99 yuan technology customization package voucher worth 5,000 yuan, 1,500 yuan worth of entertainment traffic for 3 years, up to 80,000 yuan loan with no interest for 2 years and a 5,000 yuan replacement subsidy. The first car owner can also enjoy a lifetime quality guarantee for the entire car and five years of free oil changes, with overall benefits exceeding 10,000 yuan. The first 5,000 pre-order customers will also enjoy all the benefits announced when the FAW Besturn T90 is officially launched. At the same time, through the “FAW Besturn Automobile Official Flagship Store” on JD.com, customers can participate in a lucky draw for a car voucher worth 10,000 yuan with 0 yuan pre-order or get a 2,000 yuan car voucher with a 1-yuan deposit.
In terms of exterior design, the FAW Besturn T90 adopts a “mountain and sea” front grille shape, with “skyline” front and rear lights and “leaping horse bow” side styling, giving it an elegant and steady appearance. In terms of size, the new car has a length, width, and height of 4718/1880/1710mm and a wheelbase of 2772mm, with a rear legroom of up to 992mm.
- Geely StarRui adds 15TD model for the first time! Starting price at 108,700 yuan
- The first batch of M5 intelligent driving versions were delivered Yu Chengdong said, Customer-centricity is the core value that we have always upheld
- Test drive of the 2023 Audi RS e-tron GT a new benchmark for electric sports cars?
In terms of interior, the FAW Besturn T90 is equipped with a 12.6-inch vertical screen, an 8-inch LCD instrument panel, and a 9.6-inch W-HUD head-up display, forming a three-screen interaction. It also features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8155 flagship car chip and D-Life 6.0 intelligent vehicle system, as well as a 1.2-square-meter panoramic sunroof and leather-wrapped seats, creating a good sense of technology. In addition, the new car is equipped with 23 intelligent sensors and has 24 intelligent driving assistance functions, which can achieve L2.5-level intelligent driving assistance.
Lastly, let’s talk about the power. The Baojun T90 is equipped with 1.5T and 2.0T engines, with maximum power of 124 kW and 185 kW respectively. The transmission is matched with an 8-speed automatic gearbox.
- Another car company wants to join? Mercedes-Benz is considering Tesla’s NACS charging standard
- Leading future development! Mercedes-Benz unveils Vision One-Eleven concept car
- New energy vehicle campaign to rural areas started in 2023, with 69 models including BYD Qin
- BYD announced its entry into the Italian passenger car market! Four new models will be released
- Wuling Zhou Jinkai The goal of the Baojun Yue also is to become the best-selling small pure electric SUV of the year
- Tusimple has completed the first public fully unmanned road test in China’s future
- Shenyang will begin to issue one billion yuan in car purchase subsidies this month, and consumers can save up to five thousand yuan at most