Joint venture brand’s pure electric car sales ranking released Buick surpasses both North and South Volkswagen
Buick surpasses North and South Volkswagen in electric car sales ranking
【phoneauto News】In the domestic pure electric vehicle market, the presence of joint venture brands has always been low. However, according to phoneauto’s observation, with the continuous introduction of cost-effective pure electric models by major joint venture brands, the market is becoming more and more competitive. Recently, a blogger compiled a list of sales of joint venture brand pure electric models based on June’s car sales data, and Buick “pressured” Volkswagen to take the top spot.
It should be noted that this list only refers to the sales of joint venture brand pure electric models in June, with a price range of 100,000 to 300,000 yuan. Specifically, SAIC-GM Buick’s sales were 6,457 vehicles, ranking first on the list; FAW-Volkswagen’s sales were 5,221, closely following Buick, and SAIC-Volkswagen also entered the top three on the list with sales of 4,000 vehicles; the Haoyue Jingling Smart ranked fourth with sales of 3,829 vehicles; FAW-Toyota followed closely with 3,123 vehicles. In addition, FAW-Volkswagen Audi, GAC Honda, GAC Toyota, SAIC-GM Chevrolet, and SAIC-Volkswagen Audi entered the top ten on the list. However, in terms of sales volume, there is still a lot of room for improvement for the pure electric models of these joint venture brands at the bottom of the list. Compared with mainstream new car manufacturers, such scale is not enough.
- Enjoy a cash discount of 24,000 RMB on the MG MULAN Limited-time promotion, starting from a minimum price of 115,800 RMB
- Chery eQ7 officially goes offline, China’s first aluminum-based lightweight platform is released simultaneously
- 4056 million yuan! New Mercedes-Benz C 350 eL launched with a pure electric range of 105 kilometers
June sales of joint venture brand pure electric models
Of course, it is worth mentioning that Buick has achieved remarkable results in the field of pure electric vehicles, which has exceeded the expectations of many people. According to phoneauto, SAIC-GM previously announced the sales data of new energy vehicles in June, with a total of 7,503 deliveries, a year-on-year increase of 105% and a month-on-month increase of 217%. Currently, SAIC-GM has launched three pure electric models, Cadillac LYRIQ, Buick E4, and E5, based on the Ultium platform. In terms of June sales, the Buick E5 accounted for half of the market with sales of 3,587 units. On the other hand, the Buick E4 was launched on June 19 with a starting price of only 189,900 yuan, and it is expected to boost Buick’s sales in July.
- One year has passed, why are new energy vehicle owners still enduring the torment of panoramic sunroofs?
- Chery Arrizo 8 High Energy Edition officially launched, priced at 129,900-146,900 yuan
- Paris will charge higher parking fees for SUVs, local officials calling it both wasteful and inefficient
- Lucid announces Q2 production and delivery situation, with a month-on-month decrease leading to an 11% drop in share price
- Tesla initiates the second phase of expansion for its Berlin factory, with a projected annual production capacity of one million units upon completion
- The Tengshi D9 has won the MPV market sales championship for January to June! Orders have already exceeded 100,000 units
- Kia Motors to invest over $200 million again! Expanding production capacity for its factory in Georgia, United States