Latest domestic new energy vehicle sales ranking released BYD and Tesla ranked top two
BYD and Tesla top latest domestic new energy vehicle sales ranking
【Phoneauto News】On the afternoon of August 8th, Phoneauto noticed that the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) released the latest wholesale sales data of new energy passenger vehicles for July 2023. The data shows that the retail sales of passenger vehicles in July 2023 reached 1.775 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 2.3% and a month-on-month decrease of 6.3%. July retail sales reached a new historical high with a strong trend. The cumulative retail sales of passenger vehicles since the beginning of this year reached 11.299 million units, a year-on-year increase of 1.9%. At the same time, in July 2023, 15 new energy vehicle manufacturers had wholesale sales exceeding 10,000 units, including BYD, Tesla, GAC Aion, Geely, Changan, and Ideal, among others.
According to statistics, in July 2023, BYD’s monthly wholesale sales of passenger vehicles reached 261,105 units, Tesla China sold 64,285 units, GAC Aion sold 45,025 units, Geely sold 41,014 units, Changan sold 36,897 units, SAIC-GM-Wuling sold 34,531 units, Ideal sold 34,134 units, Great Wall Motors sold 28,896 units, SAIC Motor sold 23,750 units, NIO sold 20,462 units, Leapmotor sold 14,335 units, SAIC Volkswagen sold 13,378 units, Xiaopeng Motors sold 11,008 units, NIO sold 10,039 units, and SAIC-GM sold 10,021 units. The following are the detailed wholesale sales data for July. It should be noted that this chart is sorted according to the wholesale sales data of each manufacturer in June 2023, not the data for July 2023.
- The Chang’an Yida Enjoy Edition is officially launched! The price is amazing, only selling for 77,900 yuan
- Zhao Changjiang talks about the Tengshi N8 again Tengshi X upgraded and replaced, the only full-scene SUV in the same price range
- Jiangling Motors Car production in July reached 21,794 units, with sales reaching 24,145 units
CAAM stated that retail sales in July this year remained the second highest point of the year. Historically, July has usually been the lowest point in monthly sales volume after February. However, this July showed a moderate decline compared to the peak in June, still indicating a strong trend.
- July Car Resale Value Report Released Japanese Brands Continue to Decline, Domestic Brands Remain Stable with Some Improvement
- Zhu Xiaotong resigns as the legal representative of Tesla Motor Sales and Service (Beijing) Co, Ltd
- Henan prospective car owners are in luck The car purchasing subsidy policy will be extended until the end of 2023
- The all-new generation of Lexus LM is officially on sale! The starting price is 1199 million yuan
- Zhao Changjiang After the addition of the exclusive model, the sales volume of Tengshi D9 in September can reach 15,000 units
- NIO ET6 Unofficial Renderings are Here Positioned as a Two-Door Sedan, the Rear Wing is Eye-Catching
- Can’t hold it anymore? Lucid Air starts a big price cut with a maximum reduction of up to 90,000 yuan