BYD responds to being included in the list of abnormal business operations the company’s production and operations are all normal
BYD denies abnormal business operations and states that their production and operations are normal
【PhoneAuto News】On June 1st, PhoneAuto noticed that according to relevant news, on May 30th, BYD Auto Industry Co., Ltd. was listed in the business abnormal list by the Pingshan Bureau of the Shenzhen Market and Quality Supervision Administration because it could not be contacted through its registered residence or business premises according to the information displayed by Tianyancha App. Currently, this incident has attracted the attention of many netizens.
On the afternoon of June 1st, BYD official has responded to this matter. They stated that after checking and confirming, BYD Auto Industry Co., Ltd. has not been listed in the business abnormal list, and the company’s production and operation are all normal.
- Zero Run delivered over 12,000 new vehicles in May, with a month-on-month growth rate of over 38%
- Toyota adds investment to its EV battery factory under construction in the United States, with a total investment reaching $59 billion
- Tesla executives refute Toyota’s anti-electric car remarks Electrification is flawless!
According to the information that can be found, BYD Auto Industry Co., Ltd. was established in August 2006. The legal representative is Wang Chuanfu, with a registered capital of about 3.758 billion US dollars. The business scope includes R&D of automobiles, electric vehicles and their spare parts, sales of electronic special materials, battery manufacturing, resource recycling technology R&D, ore selection, and international ship agency, etc. Currently, the largest shareholder of the company is BYD Company Limited, holding 96.7866% of the shares.
BYD official response
According to the data previously released by the official in early May, BYD sold 210,000 vehicles in a single month in April 2023, compared with 106,000 vehicles in the same period last year, with a year-on-year growth rate of 98.3%. At the same time, in the first four months of 2023, BYD sold a total of 761,200 new energy vehicles, compared with 391,200 in the same period last year, with a year-on-year growth rate of 94%. In addition, BYD’s automobile production in the first four months of 2023 was 776,600 vehicles, leading the growth rate of sales, reaching 96.61% year-on-year growth rate.
- Changan Deep Blue SL03 delivered 7,021 units in May, and the new model S7 has officially entered mass production and rolled off the assembly line
- Tesla Model 3 is clearing inventory in the United States, with some discounts of nearly 20,000 yuan
- Guangzhou Automobile Aion (GAC Aion) sold 45,003 vehicles in May, an increase of 114% compared to the same period last year, setting a new historical high
- Xiaopeng G6 will start pre-selling on June 9th, equipped with 800V fast charging, targeting Tesla Model Y
- Smart Elf #3 will officially go on sale tonight! Delivery will begin this month
- Another issue with the safety airbags! Toyota recalls 96,000 Corolla hatchbacks in the United States
- To ensure pedestrian safety, the United States plans to mandate that the vast majority of passenger cars be equipped with AEB