Changan Automobile and its subsidiary brands have donated 20 million yuan to support the disaster-stricken areas in Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei
Changan Automobile and its subsidiary brands donated 20 million yuan to support disaster-stricken areas in Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei
【phoneauto News】Recently, phoneauto noticed that Changan Automobile officially announced that Changan Automobile, along with its subsidiary brands and partners: Changan Automobile, Avita Automobile, Deep Blue Automobile, Changan Ford, Changan Mazda, and Changan Kuayue, will jointly donate 20 million yuan to the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei disaster area to support flood prevention and disaster relief, as well as post-disaster reconstruction work.
At the same time, Changan Automobile has immediately implemented emergency plans for customers in the affected areas, providing 24/7 rescue services to affected car owners. They actively contacted suppliers in the affected areas, providing disaster prevention guidance and safety production guidance. Changan Automobile stated that they will continue to monitor the flood prevention and disaster relief situation and actively fulfill corporate social responsibilities.
Earlier, at the end of July, Typhoon “Dujuan” landed in Jinjiang, Fujian Province and then moved northward. It is reported that “Dujuan” has had a significant impact on several provinces and cities in China, causing heavy rain and a series of disasters in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region. Currently, Dujuan has dissipated.
- What else does the million-level electric SUV Lotus ELETRE offer besides performance?
- Great Wall Motors donates 20 million yuan to support the disaster-stricken areas, and car enthusiasts participate in the rescue efforts
- Modern automobile union wants to extend the retirement age, but half of the employees are already over 50 years old
It is worth mentioning that after the occurrence of floods in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, many companies have made donations for disaster relief and post-disaster reconstruction. Currently, companies that phoneauto has been paying attention to include: BMW China announced a donation of 15 million yuan, Xiaomi Charity Foundation announced a donation of 25 million yuan, BYD decided to donate 20 million yuan, Ant Group donated 10 million yuan to Beijing and Hebei through the “Ant Charity Foundation”, a total of 20 million yuan, Great Wall Motors donated 20 million yuan, Baidu Group allocated 30 million yuan, and Apple CEO Tim Cook stated that we are concerned about the people in Beijing and the surrounding areas of Hebei Province who have been severely affected by heavy rain and floods. Apple will donate to support local disaster relief work.
- Nezha AYA is on the market, priced at 73,800 to 88,800 yuan Will it put some pressure on BYD Seagull?
- Australia to launch supercar special driver’s license, requiring specialized training Violators will be strictly punished
- The shares of Hubei Xinghui, held by WM Motor, have been frozen What’s happening now?
- M5 Smart Driving Edition welcomes its first OTA upgrade! Five practical functions added
- BMW China announced an emergency donation of 15 million yuan to support Beijing’s flood control and disaster relief efforts
- The Geely Boyue sold 19,671 units in July! Cumulative sales exceeded 16 million units
- Cool! Tesla Model Y transformed into future police car with modification costs reaching up to 300,000 yuan