Changan Automobile will establish a Southeast Asian division and plans to launch at least 30 global products in the future
Changan Automobile to create Southeast Asian division and release 30+ global products
【PhoneAuto News】With the rapid development of the domestic automobile industry, domestic independent car brands are gradually being accepted by consumers. At this time, car companies are extending their market to overseas.
Recently, according to PhoneAuto, Changan Automobile stated during a recent investor survey that in the future, the company will rapidly promote the development of the new energy sector. By 2025, new energy sales will reach 1.2 million vehicles, accounting for 40%. By 2030, it will reach 2.4 million vehicles, accounting for 60%.
Regarding new energy products, by 2025, Changan’s Chinese brand will also launch 27 new new energy products. Among them, Shenlan Auto will launch six products including the S7, Avita will launch four products including the E12, Zhidian iDD will launch five new products including compact cars and SUVs, Changan Qiyuan Xulie will launch five products including the A07, and Kaicheng will launch seven products including intelligent logistics and electric pickups.
- New exterior and interior design! The official release of the preview image of the new Honda Insight
- Fu Yao Architecture’s first model! Xiaopeng G6’s first car officially offline Charging technology further improved
- Five Ling Unsportsmanlike MINI EV reduced by 13,000 yuan, starting at only 29,800 yuan for the entire series
In terms of new energy industry layout, the company will continue to research and develop integrated processes such as CTP (battery core integration into the package) and CTV (battery core integration into the whole vehicle) and achieve mass production, with an annual battery system production capacity of approximately 700,000 sets by 2025.
In addition, Changan will integrate resources, promote supplementary energy fields such as fast charging, wireless charging, and vehicle-to-grid, and track the development opportunities of energy storage industries, studying commercialization and scaling opportunities.
In terms of intelligent manufacturing, Changan’s first “5G factory” started construction in December 2022 and is expected to be put into production by the end of 2023. By 2025, it will launch no less than 30 global products. In terms of international operations, Changan will establish a Southeast Asia business unit, a European regional headquarters, and will also timely establish regional headquarters in the Americas, Africa, and elsewhere. At the same time, we will gradually establish no less than 20 localized marketing organizations, and overseas market outlets will exceed 3,000.
- Genesis GV70 officially launched with a maximum power of 304 horsepower, starting at 329,800 yuan!
- Another hit product is coming? BYD Song Pro DM-i Championship Edition officially announces its launch on May 25th
- It has to be BYD! New Han model surpasses 13,695 orders within 72 hours of launch
- Jianghuai Automobile Car sales exceeded 180,000 in the first four months of this year, with a year-on-year growth of over 16%
- Consumer Exposes Lotus for Delivering Test Drive Cars as New Cars! They Were Previously Used for Violence Testing
- Chongqing’s automobile exports to five Central Asian countries increased 40 times, with a total value of nearly 500 million yuan
- Policy continues to intensify! New energy vehicles to rural areas take off, car companies accelerate layout