In China, the number of 5G mobile phone users has reached 676 million, with 2937 million 5G base stations established
China has 676 million 5G mobile phone users and 2937 million 5G base stations
【phoneauto News】On July 19th, phoneauto learned that the State Council Information Office held a press conference on the development of industry and information technology in the first half of 2023. At the conference, Zhao Zhiguo, the spokesperson of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and Chief Engineer, stated that in the first six months, telecommunications revenue grew by 6.2%, total business volume increased by 17.1% year-on-year, a total of 2.937 million 5G base stations were built, 676 million 5G mobile phone users, and over 2.12 billion mobile IoT terminal users.
Zhao Zhiguo stated that 5G applications have been integrated into 60 national economic sectors, accelerating their expansion and deepening into key areas such as industry, healthcare, education, and transportation. The number of application cases has accumulated to over 50,000. The “Hundred Cities, Thousand Parks” campaign for industrial Internet is progressing deeply, with over 270,000 enterprises served by the identification resolution system and more than 240 industrial Internet platforms with certain influence.
Yang Jie, Chairman of China Mobile, judged that technological innovation has always been the source of development for the information and communications industry. With the rapid development of new generation information technologies such as 5G, cloud computing, big data, and artificial intelligence, the information and communications industry is ushering in a new wave of technological innovation.
- Danger for competitors! OnePlus 12 will be equipped with a 5400mAh battery + 100W fast charging
- OPPO introduces three flagship imaging technologies for the K11 smartphone, each one more powerful than the other
- 2023 Technology Spring Festival Huawei Mate vs Apple iPhone! How to choose between 5G and USB-C?
Ke Ruiwen, Chairman of China Telecom, emphasized that currently, artificial intelligence is driving a new round of technological revolution and industrial transformation. The demand for digital transformation of the economy and society is continuously upgrading towards a more diverse and intelligent direction, which brings new opportunities and space for the development of 5G.
Liu Liehong, Chairman of China Unicom, also stated that generative artificial intelligence is constantly refreshing our understanding of artificial intelligence. AI is crossing the singularity and moving from perceiving and understanding the world to generating and creating the world. It is predicted that within two years, 50% of jobs will be profoundly influenced by artificial intelligence, which may be the starting point of another industrial revolution.
- Global smartphone sales in the second quarter declined by 8% compared to the same period last year, with high-end smartphones being sought after
- Latest global mobile phone manufacturer market share rankings announced Apple is second, Xiaomi falls
- Huawei FreeBuds SE 2 wireless earphones officially on sale, the cost-performance ratio still depends on Huawei!
- Morning News Huawei FreeBuds SE 2 headphones on sale, Nubia’s new phone leaked with sample photos
- 2000 yuan price range cost-effective first choice! OnePlus Ace 2V is not only good-looking but also more user-friendly
- Nubia Z50S Pro sample photos exposed! Is this the effect of a one-inch large sensor?
- Apple executive Only we can make Vision Pro The difficulty is too high