BYD Dolphin DM-i pre-sale price exposed, competitors are getting nervous again
Competitors are nervous as BYD Dolphin DM-i pre-sale price is revealed
【Phoneauto News】Recently, BYD car enthusiasts group exposed the pre-deposit price of the Sea Lion DM-i. The new car will offer two models, with a pre-deposit price of 195,000 yuan for the 121 KM Luxury model and 205,000 yuan for the 121 KM Flagship model. If this is the price, other competitors may be nervous again. The so-called “pre-deposit price” is the price at which dealers purchase cars from the manufacturer. It may be refunded or supplemented according to the actual purchase price.
In terms of exterior design, the Sea Lion DM-i adopts BYD’s “ocean aesthetics” design, which is somewhat similar to the new Song PLUS DM-i. The front face uses a borderless grille with a narrow and sharp LED headlights. The rear of the car adopts a through-type taillight design, making the whole car highly recognizable. In terms of dimensions, the Sea Lion DM-i has a length, width, and height of 4980/1890/1495mm, with a wheelbase of 2900mm.
- BYD Tang EV is launched in Costa Rica, equipped with a 1088kWh blade battery
- Lantu FREE Full Push OTA 40 Adds 13 New Features and Optimizes 71 Features
- Lamborghini electric concept car will make its debut at the Monterey Car Show, possibly as a four-seat GT
BYD Sea Lion DM-i pre-deposit price exposure (Source: WeChat account of Di Factory)
In terms of interior, the cabin of the Sea Lion DM-i is also designed with “ocean aesthetics,” providing a four-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with a comfortable grip and a certain sporty feel. It is equipped with ripple-surrounded seats with dual-color design and three-dimensional stitching, which provide good wrapping and support. Both the driver and front passenger seats support multi-directional electric adjustment and are equipped with an extra-long rear seat cushion for maximum comfort.
In terms of technology, the new car is equipped with a W-HUD head-up display system and a 15.6-inch adaptive rotating floating Pad, as well as a 10.25-inch full LCD instrument cluster. It is matched with a 31-color ambient light, creating a strong sense of technology.
The powertrain of the Sea Lion DM-i will be equipped with BYD’s DM-i super hybrid technology, and will provide two sets of power systems: a 1.5L/1.5Ti engine combined with EHS electric hybrid system, and a DM-i super hybrid power type blade battery system. It is expected to have two options for pure electric range: 121 kilometers and 200 kilometers.
- American electric vehicle startup Rivian’s second-quarter revenue exceeded expectations, reaching $112 billion
- Price $3 million! Official images of the Hennessy Venom F5 Revolution sports car released
- Tesla has been sued again It is accused of infringing on a company’s electric vehicle charging patent
- The Audi RS6 sedan is expected to return to the market in the form of an electric vehicle in 2025
- Xiaopeng Motors issues announcement Crackdown on occupying charging station spots with a penalty of 1 yuan per minute for exceeding the allotted time
- Rolls-Royce confirms that one of its luxury cars was damaged in a cargo ship fire and has communicated with the customer
- Lynk & Co 08 presale price announced! Introducing a limited edition with a price range of 218,000 to 288,000 yuan