iQOO Z7 Pro appearance design confirmed curved screen + centered punch-hole, stable appearance
Confirmed design of iQOO Z7 Pro curved screen with a centered punch-hole, creating a stable appearance
【Phoneauto News】On July 25th, foreign media reported that iQOO Z7 had launched two versions as early as March, one being the global version launched in India and the other being the exclusive model for China. Now it can be confirmed that the iQOO Z7 Pro will also be launched as a new model. Recently, Nipun Marya, the CEO of iQOO India, shared the first preheating poster of iQOO Z7 Pro. We can see that the new phone will be equipped with a curved screen and adopt a centered hole-punch design.
iQOO Z7 Pro
From the poster, we can see that the front of iQOO Z7 Pro features a slightly curved dual-curved screen, with the front camera located in the middle above the screen. The control of the top border of the phone is well done, and the overall appearance is flawless. Phoneauto speculates that iQOO did not equip the new phone with a highly curved screen, perhaps to cater to gamers. The previously released iQOO Z7 in China also adopted a flat screen design. In addition, the preheating poster reveals that iQOO Z7 Pro will be released soon and will support 5G.
Currently, there is not much information available about iQOO Z7 Pro. The previous Geekbench benchmark score list shows that iQOO Z7 Pro will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 782G mobile platform, just like Z7. The test model runs on Android 13 system and is equipped with 12GB RAM, and there may be other storage versions available as well. The single-core score is 873 and the multi-core score is 2928. However, since this is only a prototype, the scores can only be used as reference.
- OPPO Find N3 folding machine has obtained certification and is expected to be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- Reviewing the road to the advancement of HarmonyOS throughout the ages, HarmonyOS 4 is about to be released
- Samsung is about to release the S23 series One UI 60 Beta update, possibly in early August
Previously, some foreign media analysis believed that iQOO Z7 Pro might just be a renamed Chinese version of iQOO Z7, but from the appearance design, it is obviously not as simple as a rename. Referring to the configuration of iQOO Z7, it is expected that iQOO Z7 Pro will be equipped with a 6.64-inch 120Hz screen, a 64MP main camera with OIS on the back, a built-in 5000mAh battery, and support for 120W wired charging.
- OPPO K11 is released! The strongest image upgrade in the history of the K series, starting from 1899 yuan
- Redmi 12 4G price exposure! Starting at approximately 900 yuan, it will be launched on August 1st
- vivo Image Festival Special Event Set for July 30th, Self-developed Chip V3 to Debut
- Is the South Korean mobile phone market about to change? Young people all love using Apple, Samsung is in danger!
- OPPO K11 launch countdown Live platform summary Highlights sneak peek
- OPPO K11 will bring three flagship models with the same configuration and specifications!
- OnePlus Ace2 Pro is about to debut with a first-ever 150W large battery fast charging system