Expose Huawei’s new model is testing a certain high-tech material, which indirectly confirms the return of 5G?
Does Huawei's new model testing high-tech material indirectly confirm the return of 5G?
【Phoneauto News】On August 8th, Phoneauto noticed that a certain digital blogger who frequently leaked new phone information from domestic phone manufacturers claimed that a new phone under the name “” (Huawei) is currently testing a more efficient graphene oxide heat-dissipating material. This should be used for the recently returned 5G and self-developed chips.
Currently, graphene is a relatively common material in the field of smartphones and can be applied to areas such as batteries and heat dissipation. Especially in terms of heat dissipation, many manufacturers use a large amount of graphene inside the phone to improve thermal conductivity, thereby optimizing the performance and ensuring the smoothness of the phone.
It is worth mentioning that the digital blogger who released this news did not disclose the specific model in the leak. However, considering the recent situation, the phone may be the Mate60 series under Huawei. Recently, there have been numerous leaks about the Mate60 series. Many rumors indicate that Huawei will reintroduce 5G network on the Mate60 series. At the same time, this series of models may have some surprises in terms of chips. However, Huawei has not yet officially announced the release date and any configuration parameters of the Mate60 series.
- Oneplus Ace2 Pro is equipped with a 5000mAh+150W endurance system, leading the industry in efficiency
- Apple’s revenue reaches a historical high, with India playing an important role The second China?
- Expose realme is preparing a cost-effective new machine, supporting 33W charging, priced at over 1,000 yuan?
In addition, according to leaked information and third-party renderings created by some bloggers, the standard version of Huawei Mate60 may adopt a centered hole-punch front camera design, while Huawei Mate60 Pro may abandon the notch screen of previous models and instead use the dynamic island design similar to iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. However, this is not the first time Huawei has used a similar design. As early as the Honor V20 in 2019, Huawei used a “dynamic capsule” and applied for a patent.
- Motorola Moto G54 has obtained 3C certification and will be released as soon as this month It supports 10W fast charging
- Samsung’s fifth-generation foldable screen smartphone is about to go on sale, bringing quality life with cutting-edge technology
- Huawei announces seven cutting-edge technologies in the field of sports and health, bringing health and well-being to users through self-developed technology
- Dual kitchen frenzy! Mei Yiliya officially announced as the Ace2 Pro’s strong witness
- 699 yuan and up! ZTE Xiaoxian 50 phone goes on sale today, equipped with domestic 5G chip
- Mate60 is coming, but I still choose Huawei P60 because it’s really good!
- Morning News Apple Saves Billions of Dollars, Huawei Mate60 Pro Design Leaked Again