What is the experience of changing an iPhone to a Nokia? A15+ double battery
Experience of switching from iPhone to Nokia A15+ with double battery
【PhoneAuto News】What is the experience of modifying an iPhone into a Nokia phone? Recently, someone online modified the iPhone SE 3 into a Nokia 1020, which not only retained the convenience and durability of Nokia, but also the iOS system of iPhone, and the modification was “perfect”.
According to the introduction, the modification retained Nokia’s press-and-pop-out SIM card, which makes changing cards easy; the fingerprint is located at the back and is integrated into the Oreo lens; the flash, front camera, and light sensor at the back can all be used normally; the phone runs on the iOS 16 system, is equipped with an A15 processor, and has a storage capacity of 256GB; and the original Nokia camera button was retained, so users can take pictures by pressing the camera button directly. It is a perfect backup phone.
- OnePlus announces partnership with Fast and Furious 10 to kick off flagship promotion storm during 618
- Xiaomi Civi 3 announced that it will be released on May 25th, and there may be a Disney 100th anniversary edition
- Xiaomi’s Lu Weibing again criticizes competitors trendy phones are overpriced and low in configuration, an industry shame
In addition, the phone has a dual battery (original * 2) design for long-lasting battery life and normal display of battery percentage. The “screen-on time is comparable to the 14 Pro Max”. Except for the flying wires, the internal workmanship is relatively neat. The only drawback is that the earpiece volume is a bit small and needs a quiet environment to make calls with the speaker or earphones. The customization period is 1-2 months, costing about one thousand dollars.
Nokia Lumia 1020
Everyone is familiar with the iPhone SE 3, but Nokia Lumia 1020 may not be remembered by many people. Nokia Lumia 1020 was officially released in July 2013 and positioned as a flagship model. This highly anticipated product perfectly integrates Nokia’s proud 41-megapixel PureView camera and Windows Phone 8 operating system, once again refreshing the imaging standards of the smartphone industry. The main camera of Nokia Lumia 1020 has a pixel count of 41 million pixels, and the PureView technology allows it to achieve 3x lossless zoom. It can achieve 4x lossless zoom when recording full HD video. Its original selling price was 5,999 yuan.
- OPPO Reno10 series official exposure again All models are equipped with ultra-light shadow telephoto lens
- Four narrow sides! OPPO and OnePlus’ new iteration of smartphones have been exposed, with both flat and curved screens!
- The iQOO Neo8 series will be released tomorrow evening! Check out the configuration information in advance How many units should we sell?
- Key specifications of the vivo V29 Pro exposed, may be released in June of this year
- 1499 yuan! The XiaoDu Qinghe smartphone is now officially available for pre-sale and supports 10W charging
- Morning News OPPO A1 Vitality Edition officially on sale, Dangbei Projector F6 released
- Beyond flagship phones! The 18GB memory of the OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact custom edition is amazing