Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale/Spider global debut, 0-100 km/h acceleration in 23 seconds
Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale/Spider debuts globally with 0-100 km/h acceleration in 23 seconds
【PhoneAuto News】On June 29th, the Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale/SF90 XX Spider made their global debut, with a limited production of 799 and 599 units respectively.
In terms of appearance, the Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale has added a large number of aerodynamic kits while retaining many classic Ferrari design elements. In order to highlight its extreme performance, the new car no longer uses hidden air intakes and vents. The distinctive features of this car include the “three-body boat-style” design at the rear and a fixed rear wing.
The Ferrari SF90 XX Spider has a significantly different design from the Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale, with a lower visual center. The Ferrari SF90 XX Spider features a striking horizontal illuminated circular ring as the taillights, reducing the visual height of the rear end. The exhaust is treated with a frosted black finish, which is eye-catching in terms of visual effect.
- (Li Ruifeng) Great Wall’s new energy customers in Southeast Asia exceeded 20,000, covering six major markets
- Xiaopeng G6 officially launched! Starting price of 209,900 yuan, with a maximum range of 755 kilometers
- Starting from 195,900 yuan! SAIC Maxus introduces the new MIFA9 2024 model
In terms of interior, the Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale adopts fabric material for the door panels, central channel, and interior floor. The multifunctional control area is made of carbon fiber, and the seats are exclusive racing seats, creating a sporty atmosphere. The Ferrari SF90 XX Spider is equipped with a specially developed cockpit that optimizes overall aerodynamics.
In terms of power, the Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale/Spider is equipped with a hybrid system consisting of a 3.9T twin-turbocharged V8 engine and three electric motors. The maximum output power of the engine is 586 kW, peak torque is 804 N·m, and the maximum power of the electric motors is 171 kW. The transmission system is matched with an 8-speed dual-clutch transmission and equipped with an electrified four-wheel drive system RAC-e. The pure electric range can reach 25 kilometers. The new car accelerates from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in 2.3 seconds, from 0 to 200 kilometers per hour in 6.7 seconds, and has a top speed of 320 kilometers per hour.
- Ningde Times Nie Jun Will Establish Multiple Power Battery Recycling Stations in Europe and North America
- Tesla Cybertruck Real Car Grand Unveiling No handle on the passenger side, equipped with sliding sun visor
- Baojun Yun Duo appearance details announced, panoramic sunroof is 18 meters long, can it be purchased for 150,000 RMB?
- Benchmarking Tesla Model S? Infiniti plans to launch an electric version of the Q70
- What do you think? Italy plans to prohibit new drivers from driving cars with more than 93 horsepower for the first three years
- General Motors CEO 2024 will be a completely different year for us
- Toyota and Hyundai’s electric car advertisements banned by UK agency deemed misleading