The Geely 01 will achieve Level 3 autonomous driving with the use of pure visual path technology.
The Geely 01 will reach Level 3 autonomy through the implementation of advanced pure visual path technology.
[PhoneAuto News] Recently, the Extreme Auto Smart Driving Technology Exchange Conference was officially held, and the CEO of Jiyue Auto/Xiayiping expressed that autonomous driving is expected to be achieved in the next 3-5 years. He previously believed that this process would take 10 years, but with the maturity and breakthrough of related technologies, the arrival of autonomous driving will be greatly shortened.
According to PhoneAuto, Jiyue Auto is China’s first car company to develop an intelligent driving system using “pure visual route” and has released China’s first mass-produced autonomous driving pure visual network technology. Xiayiping said that although the pure visual route is difficult in the long run and painful in the early stage, it is very valuable. As long as the data iteration wheel starts to turn, it will get better and better.
- Encouraging Nezha? The Nezha endorsed by Gulneza will be officially released tonight.
- Ji Ke 001 FR will be launched on October 27th! Equipped with a four-motor drive system.
- WM Motor clarifies the company has not filed for bankruptcy and the founder has not fled.
According to the official WeChat account of Jiyue Auto, the first “BEV+Transformer” pure visual intelligent driving solution has been successfully tested in downtown Shanghai, achieving navigation assisted driving functions on the Bund, Lujiazui, and other road sections. The demonstration video shows that this system can accurately identify cars, roadside, green belts, isolation belts, and electric poles on the road, and can quickly recognize obstacles suddenly appearing in the middle of the road.
“Pure Visual” Smart Driving Challenge Video Screenshot
It is worth mentioning that the network technology used by Jiyue Auto was jointly developed with Baidu Apollo. The upcoming Jiyue 01 may become the first model to adopt this technology. The car is positioned as a medium-to-large SUV with an official presale price of 259,900 yuan (RMB). According to the official plan, the car is expected to be officially launched within October.
- Nezha Motors Will Establish a Research and Development Center and Assembly Plant in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Costs increase due to UAW strike, Stellantis cancels participation in CES 2024
- BMW has also joined in! Starting from 2025, it will adopt the NACS standard charging interface in the United States.
- Wuling Zhouxi Baoshun Yun Duo sales did not exceed expectations, but it is indeed a good car.
- How much is the appropriate price for the MG Cyberster, which will officially launch at the Guangzhou Auto Show?
- Employees suffered after the Founder of Weimar fled Ignoring Shen Hui and only seeking salary.
- New Mercedes C-Class officially on sale, upgraded configuration priced at 333,200-406,500 yuan.