Great Wall Motors sold 28,896 new energy vehicles in July, a year-on-year increase of 163%
Great Wall Motors' July sales of new energy vehicles reached 28,896, a significant 163% YoY increase
【phoneauto News】With the arrival of August, various car companies have also started to announce the sales figures for July. On the evening of August 1st, Great Wall Motors announced the sales of its new energy vehicles in July on its official Weibo account.
According to Great Wall Motors, its intelligent new energy products have maintained high-speed growth, with sales of 28,896 units, a year-on-year increase of 163%. Cumulative sales from January to July reached 121,965 units, a year-on-year increase of 64%! In terms of brand distribution, in July, the highest sales of new energy vehicles by pure electric brand Euler were 10,116 units, followed by Haval New Energy with 10,105 units. In addition, Wei brand new energy and Tank new energy achieved sales of 6,652 units and 2,023 units respectively.
- It really sells without worry! Lamborghini’s sales in the first half of 2023 have once again set a new record
- Mitsubishi’s new SUV debuted in Indonesia with a maximum horsepower of 103 It will be officially released on August 10th
- Ideal Car Launches Extreme Weather User Care Program, Rescue Check-Up Completely Free
Great Wall’s new energy vehicle sales in July
In June this year, Great Wall Motors sold 104,957 vehicles, with sales of new energy models reaching 26,669 units, a year-on-year increase of 110.32%, accounting for 25.41%; overseas sales reached 25,010 units, a year-on-year increase of 85.93%. From January to June this year, Great Wall Motors sold a total of 519,226 vehicles; cumulative sales of new energy models reached 93,225 units, a year-on-year increase of 46.60%; cumulative overseas sales reached 123,930 units, a year-on-year increase of 97.27%.
The Haval Xinglong/Xinglong MAX, which was launched in May this year, can be said to be a key step for Great Wall Motors to promote new energy vehicles. In June, sales of the Haval Xinglong series reached 6,098 units, an increase of 97% compared to the previous month. The latest news indicates that the new energy vehicle series under the Haval brand, the Xinglong series, has reached 10,000 units off the production line, and the OTA plan for the Xinglong MAX has been launched. Previously, when the Xinglong series was launched, Li Ruifeng, Chief Growth Officer of Great Wall Motors, stated that the goal of the Haval Xinglong series is to become a star-selling model and quickly bring sales volume. Whether Haval can quickly increase its sales volume also determines the success of Great Wall’s new energy transformation. From the current data, the Haval Xinglong series still faces considerable pressure in the competition with both new and old manufacturers such as BYD, Changan, and Lixiang.
- Ganjiayue Geely will release the world’s first comprehensive AI model for the automotive industry
- How to choose between the Model X and EQS SUV? This YouTuber prefers the latter
- Tesla Cybertruck production line video exposed, it seems to still be manually assembled?
- Japanese media China will surpass Japan this year to become the world’s largest automobile exporting country
- AITO releases M9 configuration exposure, benchmarking against Mercedes-Benz GLS, Land Rover Range Rover and other models
- Zero Run’s central integrated electronic electrical architecture will be released with participation from Qualcomm and NVIDIA
- Starting from 102,900 yuan! The popular seven-seater SUV, Chery Jetour X70 PRO, is officially launched