The detailed specifications of the Honor X50 are here 100 million pixels + 15K screen, and also a large battery!
Honor X50 specs 100MP + 15K screen, big battery
【PhoneAuto News】On May 25th, PhoneAuto noticed that the new flagship foldable phone Magic V2 and the new mid-range phone X50 under Honor have officially entered the network, but the detailed configuration information has not been announced. On May 26th, some related digital bloggers revealed the detailed information of X50. Interested netizens can come and learn about it.
It is reported that Honor X50 will be equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 6 Gen1 mobile platform, which is built using Samsung’s 4nm process and has good performance. The user experience is stronger than other Snapdragon 6 series platforms currently available. At the same time, Honor X50 is also equipped with a 6.78-inch OLED screen with a screen resolution of 2652×1200 pixels and supports high-frequency PWM dimming. From the relevant information, the supplier of this screen is likely to be a domestic manufacturer.
In other aspects, Honor X50 has a built-in 5700mAh battery, a dual-camera system composed of a 100 million pixel main camera and a 2 million pixel secondary camera at the back, and a front camera that supports 8 million pixel photo shooting. The thickness of the whole machine is about 7.98mm and the weight is about 185g. Among them, the 100 million pixel main camera may use the Samsung HM6 sensor. In addition, Honor X50 does not support TF card storage expansion, but it supports under-screen fingerprint unlocking.
- Mobile phone prices continue to decline, and in the future, hundred-yuan phones are expected to use OLED screens
- Honor Magic V2 is now available for network access! It may provide Snapdragon 8+ and Snapdragon 8 Gen2 versions
- Xiaomi Civi 3 is officially released! Performance, imaging, and design are comprehensively upgraded, starting at 2499 yuan
Relevant configuration information (source watermark)
Overall, Honor X50 is a very distinctive model. Especially under the body of 7.98mm and 185g, it actually squeezed in a large 5700mAh battery. From the previous generation of products, Honor X50 should also be a thousand-yuan phone.
- Don’t lose blood by replacing your phone screen! Honor mobile phone launches a free screen protector activity with a minimum discount of 30% for screen replacement
- Sony Expo 2023 Successfully Held, Fully Demonstrating the Development Status of Sony’s Various Businesses
- Vivo S17 series comes with a standard 15K curved screen and is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 8200 chipset
- The latest security update for the Samsung Note 20 series is here Will old users shed tears of joy?
- Nubia Z50 Ultra Photographer Version Announced, set to be officially released on May 31st
- Thinking of getting a new phone for 618? These four models might be a good choice Starting from 2099 yuan
- Superb products! The new Huawei MatePad Air and Enjoy 60 Pro are officially on sale now