Huawei Developer Conference 2023 early bird tickets officially go on sale today starting at 498 yuan
Huawei Dev Conference 2023 early bird tickets on sale today for 498 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 14th, PhoneAuto learned from the official source that the early bird tickets for Huawei Developer Conference 2023 (HDC.Together) will officially go on sale at 10:08 on June 14th, and the HarmonyOS ecosystem is about to enter a new chapter.
Huawei Developer Conference 2023
Huawei HDC.Together will be held once a year, which is an important window to understand the latest development of HarmonyOS and Hongmeng ecosystem and has been widely concerned by the industry. This year’s Huawei Developer Conference will be held in Songshan Lake, Dongguan from August 4th to August 6th.
According to the official introduction, HDC.Together will open the early bird ticket sales this morning. You can enter the “2023 Huawei Developer Conference official website” to buy tickets. Before 24:00 on June 20th, you can enjoy the early bird ticket price. The prices for various tickets are as follows: All-in-one ticket: 498 yuan (regular price: 598 yuan); Expert ticket: 1828 yuan (regular price: 2298 yuan); VIP ticket: 4298 yuan (regular price: 5298 yuan). In addition, regular price tickets will be on sale from June 21st to July 22nd and will be sold in four batches on June 21st 10:08, June 28th 10:08, July 5th 10:08, and July 12th 10:08. Interested friends should remember to grab tickets on time and purchase tickets according to their own needs.
- Recommended phones at various price points for the 618 graduation season! After reading this, you won’t be impolite by not knowing how to choose
- Interview with Swift Student Challenge Winner Dai Zanglong Everyone can code, don’t set too many limits for yourself
- Samsung S24 Ultra camera specifications leaked 200 million-pixel main camera and fine-tuned telephoto lens
Not long ago, Huawei released its first-quarter financial results for 2023. The data shows that Huawei achieved sales revenue of 132.1 billion yuan in the first quarter, a year-on-year increase of 0.8%, and a net profit margin of 2.3%. The official stated that the overall operating results are in line with expectations, and the company continues to increase investment in research and development to maintain continuous innovation capabilities for customers, partners, and society, creating value and achieving quality development.
- Huawei Mate60 Pro rendering exposed! Details have been changed, 5G may make a comeback
- Yu Chengdong denies Qualcomm’s resumption of supplying 5G chips to Huawei This is fake news
- Redmi K60 Ultra exposed With the support of MediaTek Dimensity 9200, it is expected to break 14 million in benchmark tests
- Has the official image of OnePlus Nord 3 been leaked? Is it confirmed that this is not OnePlus Ace 2V?
- Huawei Smart Lock Series 618 Limited Time Offer Enhance Home Security and Comfort
- OPPO Reno 9A rendering image exposure, good-looking appearance, equipped with Snapdragon 695 5G
- Honor 90 Lite configuration information exposed, equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 6020 and a 100 million pixel main camera