Huawei Mate60 Pro rendering exposed! Details have been changed, 5G may make a comeback
Huawei Mate60 Pro rendering revealed with some changes, possibility of 5G return
【PhoneAuto News】On June 13th, digital blogger @ exposed a mock-up of Huawei Mate60 Pro. Without explanation, many people may mistake this for Mate40 Pro, because it does look very similar, with extremely high similarity on the entire back.
Of course, there are some differences in the details, such as the flash on the mock-up Mate60 Pro being longer and arranged vertically (while Mate40 Pro is arranged horizontally). At the same time, the center of the Mate60 Pro camera module has the Huawei-owned imaging brand XMAGE logo, while the same position on Mate40 Pro has the Leica logo. In addition, there is an unknown logo between the two lenses below the Mate60 Pro.
Mock-up of Huawei Mate60 Pro
Also, the front of the Mate60 Pro has changed to a center punch-hole design, while the previous Mate40 Pro had a dual punch-hole design (in the upper left corner).
- Yu Chengdong denies Qualcomm’s resumption of supplying 5G chips to Huawei This is fake news
- Redmi K60 Ultra exposed With the support of MediaTek Dimensity 9200, it is expected to break 14 million in benchmark tests
- Has the official image of OnePlus Nord 3 been leaked? Is it confirmed that this is not OnePlus Ace 2V?
Previously, the Mate60 series rendering was exposed multiple times, and the one that is more credible is a rendering that appeared on foreign websites. Its module design is different from other Mate phones in the past, and it seems to be based on the design of Huawei Mate X3 foldable flagship, with a concept of “universe porthole”.
Rendering of Huawei Mate60 series
Speaking of which, Mate series phones have been using a similar design for many years, shouldn’t it be changed? From this point of view, the design of the Mate60 series is unlikely to be the same as the mock-up produced by the blogger above, at least there should be differences in details and appearance.
For Huawei, the Mate60 series may be a turning point. There are reports that Qualcomm has resumed supplying Huawei with 5G chips, which means that the Mate60 series in the second half of the year may have the opportunity to use 5G chips.
- Huawei Smart Lock Series 618 Limited Time Offer Enhance Home Security and Comfort
- OPPO Reno 9A rendering image exposure, good-looking appearance, equipped with Snapdragon 695 5G
- Honor 90 Lite configuration information exposed, equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 6020 and a 100 million pixel main camera
- iQOO 11S is too busy! It is reported that they are reducing costs to compete with Redmi, OnePlus and Realme
- The new Xiaomi MIX phone will use electrochromic rear camera and have a holeless design on the front
- What phone should I get after graduation? One Plus Ace 2 Make a new friend, the type that lasts for four years
- Rumor has it that the Honor X50 will be released in early July, followed closely by the Magic V2 folding phone