Huawei Mate60 standard version rendering image exposed! Where is the promised dynamic island?
Huawei Mate60 standard version rendering image exposed, but dynamic island missing
【Phoneauto News】On July 24th, digital blogger @FixedFocusDigital exposed the front rendering of the standard version of Huawei Mate60. The phone features a four-sided curved screen with extremely narrow bezels and chin, giving it a similar appearance to Huawei P60 and a very comfortable feeling. However, the rendering shows that Mate60 uses a single hole design. Does this mean that the standard version will not adopt a design similar to Apple’s “Floating Island”?
Huawei Mate60 rendering
Recently, many speculative images of the Huawei Mate60 series have been leaked online, all of which feature a pill-shaped hole-punch screen design. It seems that this may be an exclusive configuration for the Mate60 Pro and top-end models, while the standard version will likely have a regular single hole design, similar to Apple’s approach.
- realme C51 officially released, with a design similar to the iPhone and a fairly reasonable price
- Sony Xperia 5 V’s appearance exposed! Equipped with dual cameras, expected to be released early
- Expose Xiaomi’s new iteration with a built-in 4600mAh battery Could it be the Xiaomi Civi 4?
According to the leaks, the “Floating Island” of Mate60 Pro is equipped with a front camera and a 3D depth-sensing camera, supporting 3D face recognition. Some time ago, the screen animation suspected to be HarmonyOS 4.0 was leaked online, indicating that HarmonyOS 4.0 has already been adapted for the “Floating Island” of Mate60 Pro. The overall animation is very smooth, and the final performance is highly anticipated.
Of course, the back of the Mate60 series is also worth paying attention to. There are reports that the overall design of the Mate60 series continues the design of the previous generation Mate50 series, with a classic circular camera module on the back. However, from the recent speculative images leaked online, the circular camera module of the Mate60 series has been adjusted in some details, the most obvious being the addition of a segmented strip design in the middle, with Huawei’s own imaging brand “XMAGE” logo on it, and the overall size of the module seems to be larger.
- vivo V29 series design exposed! It adopts dual cameras + ring-shaped soft-close lighting
- ZTE Blade V50 Design smartphone launched overseas price of 210 euros
- The iPhone 15 series will be equipped with stacked batteries Will the fast charging power exceed 30W?
- Samsung S24 Ultra may not support 5x zoom, and its specifications may even lag behind Apple
- iPhone 15 initial inventory is 8% less than the 14 series Scalpers are thrilled to see this
- The OnePlus Foldable phone is set to be released on August 29th and may be available in the United States
- Starting to compete with the number of camera lenses again? Multiple Android flagship phones are rumored to adopt a quad-camera module