Expose Huawei Mate60 periscope lens will debut a new solution, using domestic packaging technology
Huawei Mate60 will feature a new solution for the periscope lens, utilizing domestic packaging technology
【phoneauto News】On July 19th, according to digital blogger @, it was revealed that the Huawei Mate60 series will adopt an ultra-narrow four-sided design. The rear circular camera module will occupy a considerable proportion, and the periscope lens will debut with a new solution, mainly due to the advancement in the internal focusing OIS motor packaging technology, which can effectively reduce the volume, and it is using domestic technology.
Recently, there have been a lot of leaks about the Huawei Mate60 series.
Just today, another digital blogger @ released renderings of the Huawei Mate60 series. This time, the design of the Mate60 series looks different from previous Mate phones. It uses an anodized oxidation process + fiberglass decorative panel, as well as a larger rear camera module with a partitioned strip design in the middle, and the “XMAGE” logo on top. This design may be inspired by the Huawei foldable Mate X3, but it is not an official rendering, and its authenticity remains to be verified. In addition, the front of the Mate60 series also has a dynamic capsule design, which is somewhat reminiscent of Apple’s dynamic island, and it is unknown whether there will be related application adaptation and innovative gameplay.
- Star Era Meizu Shen Ziyu The Polar Star phone is similar to Huawei’s Porsche, priced at ten thousand yuan
- Expose iPhone 16 Pro Max will be equipped with a super telephoto lens with a focal length exceeding 300 millimeters
- Mobile phone industry goes crazy again this year with these flagship configurations/technologies being released
There are rumors that the Mate60 series is expected to be officially released in September or October this year, and it will compete with the new flagship iPhone 15 series from Apple, which is definitely a key point of the mobile phone industry in the second half of the year.
In addition, there are reports that the Huawei Mate60 series may return to 5G. The standard version will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+, while the Pro model will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen2. In any case, Huawei has raised its target shipment volume for this year’s smartphones from 30 million to 40 million units, which indicates that Huawei’s expectations for the Mate60 series are higher.
- Nokia 150 new model released! 24-inch large screen + three color options with high-quality texture
- The vivo X100 Pro features a 15K curved screen and a 50-megapixel rear main camera
- The new products, including Honor Magic V2 and MagicPad 13, will go on sale tomorrow starting from 2899 yuan
- Nubia Z50S Pro Special Edition • Mirror of Light appearance announced, designer adds chicken leg!
- Huawei Mate60 design leaked, more unique than ever Can it surpass the previous Star Ring?
- In China, the number of 5G mobile phone users has reached 676 million, with 2937 million 5G base stations established
- Danger for competitors! OnePlus 12 will be equipped with a 5400mAh battery + 100W fast charging