Huawei P60 Pro sold like hotcakes after price reduction The 12GB+256GB version is the most popular
Huawei P60 Pro selling well after price cut, top choice is 12GB+256GB version
【PhoneAuto News】During the 618 shopping festival, many flagship models have undergone price reductions, and the Huawei P60 series also offered discounts earlier. According to the latest news obtained by PhoneAuto, the Huawei P60 Pro has achieved very good results after the price reduction, and its sales performance is remarkable.
Recently, some digital bloggers revealed that the Huawei P60 Pro “sold out” after the price reduction, with the 12GB+256GB version becoming the best-selling version of the P60 series.
Huawei P60 Pro
As Huawei’s flagship model for the first half of the year, the P60 series has achieved impressive sales results since its launch. With the arrival of the 618 promotion, its sales have continued to rise. PhoneAuto observed that as of press time, the Huawei P60 Pro ranks fourth in the JD.com mobile phone speed competition “above 6000 yuan” cumulative sales list, and is the highest ranking domestic model. In addition, the Huawei P60 ranks fourth in the cumulative sales list of “4000-5999 yuan” single products. It can be seen that the Huawei P60 series is still popular among consumers in the high-end smartphone market.
- Apple AR/VR Prototyper Vision Pro Development Kit may be released in July
- Countdown of 3 days for the release of the Meizu A20 a brand new series of phones targeting young people
- The iPhone 15 is about to be released, and Foxconn is crazily expanding its recruitment The highest reward is 8000 yuan
Huawei P60 Pro sales report
In fact, Huawei is very optimistic about this year’s smartphone sales. PhoneAuto reported recently that according to the latest news from industry insiders, Huawei has raised its smartphone shipment target for 2023 from the initial 30 million units to 40 million units, which is a significant increase. It is reported that this shipment target increase is mainly based on the strong market performance of the P60 series and Mate X3, and Huawei’s supply chain has also been correspondingly restored.
In addition to the hot sales of the P60 series, Huawei has also raised the shipment target of the Mate X3 foldable screen phone from 1.47 million units to 3 million units.
- Glory X50 will be released soon! Battery life greatly improved, equipped with Snapdragon 6 Gen1
- The Meizu 20 INFINITY unrestricted version sold out on its first release It will be available for sale again tomorrow at 10 o’clock
- Nothing Phone (2) has obtained TDRA platform certification and is expected to be launched in July
- The Honor vertically folding screen smartphone speculation image is here What score would you give for this design?
- Sharp’s new phone exposed 7240mAh battery and MediaTek Helio G70 processor, ensuring long battery life
- HTC U23 Pro is now available for pre-order, equipped with Snapdragon 7 Gen1 and priced at around 4400 yuan
- The low-end version of the Apple Vision Pro model has been exposed, with a significant reduction in hardware configuration