Huawei’s first pure electric coupe spy photos of the Huawei Smart Selection Car have been exposed, and it is expected to be equipped with Huawei ADS 20
Huawei's first electric coupe, the Huawei Smart Selection Car, has been unveiled in spy photos It is expected to come equipped with Huawei ADS 20
【Phoneauto News】On August 4th, Huawei officially released HarmonyOS 4 system. And three days later, on August 7th, Huawei’s Executive Director, CEO of the Consumer BG, CEO of the Intelligent Car Solutions BU, Yu Chengdong, stated in a post that Huawei’s first pure electric coupe in the Smart Selection Car business will be the first to be equipped with HarmonyOS 4, and the new car will debut this quarter. Recently, spy photos of this new car have appeared on the internet, and the overall appearance of the vehicle is full of sportiness.
From the exposed photos, it can be seen that the new car is highly similar to the rendering image released by Yu Chengdong. The new car adopts a closed front face and is equipped with a popular through-type light strip. The vehicle seems to be equipped with matrix headlights, and the turn signal is located below the headlight module, which has good integration. The vehicle’s rear also uses a through-type taillight. It is worth mentioning that the vehicle is equipped with cameras on the front fenders, and the roof is also equipped with a laser radar, which may indicate that the new car, in addition to being the first to be equipped with HarmonyOS 4, may also be equipped with Huawei’s Intelligent Assisted Driving System ADS 2.0.
- BYD Dolphin DM-i pre-sale price exposed, competitors are getting nervous again
- BYD Tang EV is launched in Costa Rica, equipped with a 1088kWh blade battery
- Lantu FREE Full Push OTA 40 Adds 13 New Features and Optimizes 71 Features
Previously, there were reports that Huawei’s first pure electric coupe in the Smart Selection Car business was jointly created by Huawei and Chery. The new brand may be named “LUXEED,” which stands for Luxury Exeed. And from the exposed test car pictures, the “LUXEED” logo indeed appears on the rear, and the words “Chery Automobile” also appear, further proving the possibility of cooperation between Huawei and Chery.
Although it is currently unclear how much the price of this new car will be, considering the car’s positioning as a coupe, Huawei’s previous collaboration with car manufacturers on new car prices, and its advanced assisted driving hardware (laser radar), the price of the new car is estimated not to be too cheap. For reference, the starting price of the AITO Wanjie M5 smart driving version, a brand launched by Huawei in collaboration with Siles, is 279,800 yuan. It is speculated that the price of this new car may be around 250,000 to 300,000 yuan.
- Lamborghini electric concept car will make its debut at the Monterey Car Show, possibly as a four-seat GT
- American electric vehicle startup Rivian’s second-quarter revenue exceeded expectations, reaching $112 billion
- Price $3 million! Official images of the Hennessy Venom F5 Revolution sports car released
- Tesla has been sued again It is accused of infringing on a company’s electric vehicle charging patent
- The Audi RS6 sedan is expected to return to the market in the form of an electric vehicle in 2025
- Xiaopeng Motors issues announcement Crackdown on occupying charging station spots with a penalty of 1 yuan per minute for exceeding the allotted time
- Rolls-Royce confirms that one of its luxury cars was damaged in a cargo ship fire and has communicated with the customer