Huawei’s Meng Wanzhou 5G is at a turning point of qualitative change, aiming to achieve 5 billion connections by 2030
Huawei's Meng Wanzhou aims to achieve 5 billion 5G connections by 2030, marking a turning point in its development
【PhoneAuto News】On June 28th, PhoneAuto noticed that according to the news released by “Science and Technology Innovation Board Daily”, Huawei’s rotating chairman, Meng Wanzhou, stated at the 2023 MWC Shanghai conference that 5G is crossing the turning point from quantitative change to qualitative change. By 2022, China will have 561 million 5G users, and by 2023, there will be 1.5 billion 5G connections worldwide. It is estimated that by 2030, there will be 5 billion 5G connections globally, and the global mobile industry will contribute 6 trillion US dollars (about 43.367 trillion yuan) to GDP.
At the same time, Meng Wanzhou also mentioned that mobile devices, social media, and videos have become the main consumer scenes. The expected scale of global social media goods and services consumption in 2023 is 1 trillion US dollars (about 7.228 billion yuan). The chain reaction triggered by 5G, cloud, and AI allows every “buyer” to become a “seller”, and new business formats emerge endlessly, multiplying the consumer market.
- 0/1 Phone concept folding screen phone debuts! Comes with an e-ink screen What score would you give it?
- Samsung’s new devices, including the Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5, have passed certification and may be launched in July
- Alert! Using your phone while lying on your side may affect your appearance and pose a threat to your health
Huawei is quite unique as the chairman position is rotated. Currently, Meng Wanzhou is the highest leader of Huawei during her tenure. Previously, the fourth session of the Huawei Investment Holding Co., Ltd. union representative conference was held at the Huawei Base in Bantian, Shenzhen from March 27th to 28th, 2023. The meeting conducted the board of directors’ re-election. Xu Zhijun, Hu Houkun, and Meng Wanzhou were appointed as the rotating chairman of the company. Among them, Meng Wanzhou’s tenure as rotating chairman lasted from April 1st, 2023, until September 30th, 2023. Subsequently, Hu Houkun will take over as the rotating chairman on October 1st, 2023, and will serve until March 31st, 2024.
- Chairman of China Mobile Breakthrough in key technologies of 6G, forming global unified standards
- Red Magic 8S Pro series appearance announced! Top beauty in the mobile phone circle will be seen on July 5th
- Samsung M34 5G new phone officially announced! To be released on July 7th with a huge 6000mAh battery
- The Honor X50 is equipped with a 5800mAh ultra-durable battery Netizens commented Unbeatable battery life
- Honor Magic welcomes system update with added Control Center and camera watermark
- Expose Xiaomi Customizes New Substrate for BOE’s 2K Flexible Screen, Will Xiaomi 14 Ultra be the First to Launch?
- You are right, but this is what makes the OnePlus Ace 2V a comprehensive mid-range device