Ideal re-applies for L series models, production locations are all changed to Beijing Shunyi factory
Ideal re-applies for L series models, production locations changed to Beijing Shunyi factory
【Phoneauto News】Recently, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) website released the 373rd batch of “Announcement of Road Motor Vehicle Manufacturers and Products”. In this announcement, Li Xiang (Li Auto) declared 11 models, all of which are named “Plug-in Extended-Range Hybrid Multi-purpose Passenger Vehicles”. It is worth mentioning that the production addresses of all the models have been changed to “No. 18 Tongsun Road, Renhe Section, Shunyi District, Beijing”.
Li Xiang (Li Auto)
In the 372nd batch of “Announcement” previously published by MIIT, Li Xiang (Li Auto) officially obtained the announcement qualification of Beijing Li Xiang Auto Co., Ltd., and the Beijing Green Intelligent Factory will start production within this year, obtaining the production qualification for pure electric passenger vehicles (including extended-range electric passenger vehicles). In addition, Li Xiang (Li Auto) has canceled the admission of automobile production enterprises in Chongqing.
- Nezha GT’s first OTA upgrade comprehensively optimized 54 functions
- Mazda will launch an electric vehicle-specific platform in 2027
- BYD enters the Brunei market for the first time, with the first model being the ATTO 3
Li Xiang (Li Auto) re-declares the L series models
It is understood that Li Xiang (Li Auto) has two production bases, namely the Li Xiang (Li Auto) Green Intelligent Factory in Shunyi District, Beijing, and the Li Xiang (Li Auto) Changzhou Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Wujin District, Changzhou City. Previously, Li Xiang (Li Auto) models were all produced at the Changzhou base. The newly added Shunyi Intelligent Factory in Beijing will officially start production within this year.
At the same time, there is news that Li Xiang (Li Auto) is planning a capacity expansion project for the Changzhou factory. The production plan for the Chongqing base, which was previously considered as the third factory, has been stopped. Li Xiang (Li Auto) responded: “We will continue to promote our production layout plan according to national industrial policies and our own development pace. Currently, we are working hard to improve the operational efficiency of the Changzhou factory to ensure timely delivery of orders.”
Data shows that Li Xiang (Li Auto) completed the delivery of its 400,000th vehicle on July 5th, becoming the first domestic new energy vehicle company to achieve this milestone. In the just-concluded 28th week of 2023 (July 3rd-9th), Li Xiang (Li Auto) had a weekly sales volume of 7,900 units, continuing to lead among new energy vehicle startups.
- Will the M7 Smart Driving Edition from Wanjie be able to change consumers’ impressions?
- Siles announces performance expected net profit for the first half of the year to narrow losses by 20%-28% year-on-year
- Geely Galaxy L6 interior official image released, set to be launched in the third quarter with a price range between 150,000 to 200,000 yuan
- Aston Martin Valour makes its official debut, delivery starts in the fourth quarter, priced at 938 million yuan
- EAON officially takes over Guangzhou Automobile Mitsubishi, and the third factory is scheduled to start production in 2024
- Wuling Hongguang MINIEV is now available for sale overseas, with a starting price of approximately 73,300 to 85,600 yuan
- Baojun Yun Duo’s epic-level cabin space configuration announced, with a maximum rear volume of 1707L