New energy vehicle campaign to rural areas started in 2023, with 69 models including BYD Qin
In 2023, 69 models of new energy vehicles, including BYD Qin, will be launched in rural areas
【PhoneAuto News】 On June 15th, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released a notice on its website to promote the application and use of new energy vehicles in rural areas, guide rural residents to travel in a green way, and help implement the strategy of building beautiful countryside and rural revitalization. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, and the National Energy Administration organized the “New Energy Vehicle Going to the Countryside” campaign, which will take place from June to December 2023.
BYD Qin PLUS DM-i Champion Edition
According to the website, this event has the participation of many domestic car companies including BYD, SAIC, GAC, and Changan, with a total of 69 participating car models. In addition, new energy brands such as Xiaopeng, NIO, Deep Blue, and Aiways also have models selected.
- BYD announced its entry into the Italian passenger car market! Four new models will be released
- Wuling Zhou Jinkai The goal of the Baojun Yue also is to become the best-selling small pure electric SUV of the year
- Tusimple has completed the first public fully unmanned road test in China’s future
It is understood that the “New Energy Vehicle Going to the Countryside” campaign will be carried out in a combination of “offline + online” activities. The offline activities mainly include launching ceremonies, regional tours, and demonstration activities in characteristic areas, supplemented by various activities initiated by local governments. The “online” activities will be held by e-commerce and Internet platforms, setting up online promotion columns, carrying out “online” sales and live streaming activities, and fully participating and continuing the new energy vehicle promotion activities, achieving linkage between offline and online activities.
The event is commissioned by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, and the industrial and information technology, development and reform, agriculture and rural, commerce, and energy departments in various regions will provide coordinated support. New energy vehicle production and sales companies actively participate, recommend advanced models suitable for the rural market, formulate sales promotion policies, and establish a sound after-sales service system. Charging infrastructure construction and operation companies cooperate to improve the layout of charging facilities and launch charging preferential policies. E-commerce and Internet platforms participating in the event actively cooperate with on-site activities, carry out online sales promotion, and cooperate with car companies to hold live streaming or online exhibition activities.
New energy vehicles involved in going to the countryside
In order to cooperate with the automobile going to the countryside campaign, many places have already started car purchase subsidies. On June 15th, a person in charge of the Shenyang Municipal Bureau of Commerce introduced that from June 18th to June 30th, personal consumers (with no restrictions on household registration) who purchase new cars from automobile sales companies included in the limited statistical system in relevant areas of Shenyang City will receive a one-time total of 100 million yuan in automobile consumption subsidies. Nanshan and Futian districts in Shenzhen have also launched car purchase subsidy activities.
- Shenyang will begin to issue one billion yuan in car purchase subsidies this month, and consumers can save up to five thousand yuan at most
- Starting at only 228,000 yuan! The NIO ET5 Travel Edition is officially launched and can tow a trailer
- 2899 million yuan Lynk & Co 09 Asian Games Executive Edition with 5 seats now available for sale, equipped with air suspension
- This paint job is really cool! Camouflage version of Tesla Cybertruck spotted on the streets
- Volkswagen CC will be discontinued! Volkswagen CEO says the sales of this car are too poor and it will be discontinued in the future
- BMW recalls over 10,000 iX vehicles overseas due to cruise control bugs that may cause unintended acceleration
- Smart Elf #3 will start delivery on June 21st! Starting at 209,900 yuan for sale