Jiangling Motors Car production in July reached 21,794 units, with sales reaching 24,145 units
In July, Jiangling Motors produced 21,794 cars and sold 24,145
【phoneauto News】Recently, phoneauto noticed that Jiangling Motors has released their latest market data for July 2023. According to official information, Jiangling Motors produced a total of 21,794 vehicles in July 2023, a year-on-year decrease of 1.59%. They also sold a total of 24,145 vehicles in July, with a year-on-year increase of 15.2%. The cumulative vehicle sales from January to July 2023 reached 170,495, an increase of 8.65% compared to the same period last year. The cumulative vehicle production from January to July 2023 reached 164,944, an increase of 6.63% compared to the same period last year.
Looking into details, in July 2023, Jiangling Motors produced 6,456 light-duty buses, a year-on-year increase of 4.43%; produced 4,163 trucks, a year-on-year decrease of 0.02%; produced 3,328 pickups, a year-on-year decrease of 29.36%; and produced 7,847 SUVs, a year-on-year increase of 10.71%. Meanwhile, in July 2023, Jiangling Motors sold 7,041 light-duty buses, a year-on-year increase of 26.96%; sold 4,574 trucks, a year-on-year increase of 17.37%; sold 3,544 pickups, a year-on-year decrease of 12.71%; and sold 7,457 SUVs, a year-on-year increase of 20.50%. Overall, the production and sales of light-duty buses and SUVs by Jiangling Motors are increasing, while the production and sales of pickups are decreasing. The production of trucks is decreasing, but the sales are increasing.
- July Car Resale Value Report Released Japanese Brands Continue to Decline, Domestic Brands Remain Stable with Some Improvement
- Zhu Xiaotong resigns as the legal representative of Tesla Motor Sales and Service (Beijing) Co, Ltd
- Henan prospective car owners are in luck The car purchasing subsidy policy will be extended until the end of 2023
In addition, it is worth noting that Jiangling Motors is currently collaborating with Wenyuan Zhixing in the field of urban freight transportation. It is expected to start mass production and commercial trial operation of unmanned vehicles by the end of the year, further deepening the exploration of building an unmanned vehicle platform.
- The all-new generation of Lexus LM is officially on sale! The starting price is 1199 million yuan
- Zhao Changjiang After the addition of the exclusive model, the sales volume of Tengshi D9 in September can reach 15,000 units
- NIO ET6 Unofficial Renderings are Here Positioned as a Two-Door Sedan, the Rear Wing is Eye-Catching
- Can’t hold it anymore? Lucid Air starts a big price cut with a maximum reduction of up to 90,000 yuan
- Nikola will begin delivering fuel cell trucks in September, but the CEO has already been replaced
- Brand’s Most Expensive in History! Cadillac CELESTIQ Price Announced, Starting at $340,000
- China Speed! BYD’s 5 millionth new energy vehicle will roll off the production line on August 9th