iPhone Strange Phone Case Appears, Instantly Becomes Huawei’s New Flagship. Netizens Ugly to the Extreme.
Unexpected iPhone Case Emerges, Rapidly Transforms into Huawei's Latest Flagship. Public Outrage Reaches Unprecedented Levels.
【Mobile China News】”Being in Cao’s camp but having the heart in Han” is a classic idiom from the novel “Romance of the Three Kingdoms,” which metaphorically describes being in one camp but thinking about the camp one originally belonged to. Unexpectedly, this idiom can now be used to describe a phone case. According to Mobile China, a blogger recently shared a series of bizarre iPhone case pictures that look very similar to the Huawei Mate60 series flagship, but the position of the camera looks awkward no matter how you look at it, leading some netizens to exclaim “it’s ugly to the extreme.”
Huawei Mate60 Pro+ in white
From the pictures shared by the blogger, it seems that more than one company is making similar iPhone cases because of the slight differences in details. For example, the logo position at the bottom of the case, some have a blank space, some directly print the word “HUAWEI,” and others write “HUAPPLE,” which combines Huawei and Apple, making it an epic merger case.
- Xiaomi’s Exciting OS Control Center Page Revealed, Netizens Doesn’t Feel as Convenient as Before
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS has not been released yet, so how did netizens start using it? Is there a mole again?
- iPhone’s overall production estimate for this year is about 225 million units, but sales in the Chinese market are lackluster.
iPhone case (source: Weibo)
However, the logo is not the focal point. The most noticeable aspect of these cases is the position of the camera. Due to the significant differences in appearance and position of the iPhone and Mate60 series camera module, this forced design style looks very messy, giving a hasty impression and a strong sense of counterfeit. Upon seeing this, netizens were no longer calm. Some expressed, “I’m speechless,” “This is outrageous,” “It’s a bit too ugly,” while others jokingly said, “This is the rhythm of being acquired by Huawei,” “It’s like having the best of both worlds.”
So, are there really people buying these iPhone cases?
- US Media Huawei Replaces Apple to Sit on the Top Seat of the Recent Chinese Mobile Phone Market Share
- Sun Yizhou, Li Naiwen, and Tian Yu showcase the versatile dual-sided life with the Honor Watch 4 Pro.
- Apple releases USB-C version of Apple Pencil, compatible with all iPad models, priced at 649 yuan.
- Official Announcement Nicholas Tse becomes the Huawei Mate X5 Folding Experience Ambassador. Every side is a winner!
- iPad 10 with minor updates, added eSIM option, starting at a price of 4799 yuan
- Huawei Film’s new blockbuster, starring Jay Chou and Wan Qian, is unstoppable in terms of both content and casting.
- Morning News Apple’s new iPad starts at 4799, Xiaomi phones achieve record-breaking global sales.