iPhone dominates the top five! The list of market share for 5G smartphones in the second quarter is announced
iPhone dominates the top five in market share for 5G smartphones in Q2
【Phoneauto News】According to the data from China Information and Communication Research Institute, the cumulative total shipment of mobile phones in the domestic market from January to May 2023 reached 108 million units, with 84.967 million units being 5G phones, accounting for 79.0% of the total shipment during the same period. On July 20th, Phoneauto learned from Daily Interaction Big Data that as of the second quarter, the market share of 5G phones in the domestic market is approaching 50% with stable growth.
By the end of the second quarter, the market share of 5G phones in the smartphone market reached 49.91%, an increase of 3.55% compared to the previous quarter, and a growth of 28.97% compared to the whole year of 2022. Compared to other brands, the market share of iPhone 5G phones has significantly increased, reaching 24.49%, with a quarter-on-quarter growth rate of 17.74%. In addition, Honor has also maintained growth, with a market share of 13.52%, an increase of 4.81% compared to the previous quarter.
Changes in market share of 5G phones
- Latest Indian mobile phone manufacturer sales ranking Xiaomi loses first place, will Vivo take the top spot?
- ZTE’s new phone has been certified by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and supports 5W charging What is the price range?
- OPPO K11 is preheating again Up to 12+512GB configuration, no shortcomings in all aspects
As the dominant player in the global high-end smartphone market, iPhone performed outstandingly this quarter. In the second quarter, the iPhone series further captured market share, occupying the top 5 positions in the market share ranking of popular 5G phones for the quarter, and maintained slight growth compared to the previous quarter. Among them, iPhone 13 became the most popular 5G model with a market share of 5.75%, and iPhone 14 Pro Max won the title of “Market Share Growth King” with an increment of 0.63%. It can be seen that the price reduction strategy implemented by the iPhone series in early June has indeed provided significant assistance to the increase in transaction volume of the iPhone 14 series. It is also worth noting that Huawei’s high-end flagship models remained attractive this quarter, and the Huawei P40 series still managed to break into the top ten under the heavy pressure from Apple.
Top 20 market share of popular 5G phones
In addition, in terms of brand’s increased market share, iPhone continues to rank first. According to Apple’s latest quarterly financial report, iPhone’s revenue increased by 1.51% year-on-year, setting a new record for the same period in history.
- Morning News Apple quietly tests Apple GPT, new Beats Studio Pro debuts
- The Honor Magic V2 is now on sale today for 8,999 yuan, offering an ultimate slim and foldable flagship experience
- Afraid of buying a phone that might be a disappointment? These four models are ready to be launched, starting from a minimum price of 2199 yuan
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Design Exposed! The narrow bezels are unreasonably thin
- The new generation of Beats Studio Pro is unveiled with a brand new design, priced at 2899 yuan
- realme C53 released in India, equipped with a 108 million pixel main camera, starting at 880 yuan
- Shen Ziyu reveals Meizu’s acquisition behind the scenes, while also stating that Meizu’s advantages are not inferior to Xiaomi