iQOO Neo 7T exposure Snapdragon 8+ Gen1, 5000mAh battery is very stable
iQOO Neo 7T Snapdragon 8+ Gen1, 5000mAh battery
【PhoneAuto News】The Neo series under iQOO is deeply loved by young consumers, mainly because it often has a comprehensive configuration experience, but the price is relatively affordable. Not only in China, but also in overseas markets, the iQOO Neo series has a high degree of attention. PhoneAuto learned that foreign media recently reported that iQOO’s new machine-iQOO Neo 7T 5G is about to be released, which may be equipped with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 mobile platform and a 5000mAh battery.
iQOO Neo 7 5G
The foreign media pointed out that the iQOO Neo 7 5G, which is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 8200, was launched in India in February this year. Now, the brand is preparing to launch the iQOO Neo 7T 5G, and its pricing details and main specifications have surfaced online.
It is said that the new machine will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 mobile platform, with up to 12GB of RAM (there is an 8GB version) and 256GB of storage, and a built-in 5000mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging. Combined with the latest news from Twitter whistleblowers, the iQOO Neo 7T 5G will have at least a blue color option and a price range of 30,000 rupees to 35,000 rupees, equivalent to approximately RMB 2,500 to 3,000.
- Official announcement! Huawei Enjoy 60 Pro will be released on May 18th Its appearance is quite stunning
- Latest top 10 popular smartphone rankings released, Xiaomi narrowly beats Sony and ranks first on the list
- New achievement! Huawei WATCH 4 series will support research on high blood sugar risk assessment
In addition, the iQOO Neo 7T 5G should run on the Android 13 system and be equipped with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display. It has a 50MP rear main camera and supports OIS optical stabilization.
It is not difficult to see that there is not much difference between the iQOO Neo 7T 5G and the Neo 7 5G that appeared in India in February. The latter is equipped with a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 processor, and up to 12GB of RAM. In addition, the main camera is 64MP, and the battery and charging specifications are similar.
- This price is crazy! You can buy the 1TB version of the Samsung S23 Ultra for 4800 yuan
- Something new! Emergency SOS feature for iPhone 14 has been launched in these countries
- Battle Report Update! Realme 11 Pro series sells over 80,000 units across all channels in its debut
- New vivo S17e released! Rear 64 million soft light portrait starting at 2099 yuan
- Due to a low yield rate of sensors, the production of iPhone 15 and Plus may be delayed
- Where is Huawei? In the first quarter, Xiaomi and OPPO were popular in many global markets
- Good news! Both OnePlus and realme’s new models will adopt a periscope-style telephoto lens