The iQOO Neo8 series was released today! Here is a summary of the configuration information, only the price is missing
iQOO Neo8 series released today with configuration info, price excluded
【PhoneAuto News】On May 23rd, the iQOO Neo8 series launch event will be officially held at 7:00 pm tonight. As the launch event approaches, iQOO officials have conducted a series of previews introducing the main selling points of this new phone. The biggest mystery of the event should be the price of the product. Before the official opening of the event, PhoneAuto has summarized the overall configuration officially announced by the iQOO, let’s take a look together.
iQOO Neo8 series
According to PhoneAuto, the iQOO Neo8 Pro is the world’s first MediaTek flagship chip 9200+ mobile phone that has surpassed 1.36 million points in the Antutu benchmark. At the same time, the new phone also uses LPDDR5X+UFS 4.0, equipped with 16GB of large memory, and supports the new generation Wi-Fi7 standard.
In terms of gaming, the iQOO Neo8 Pro’s gaming experience golden triangle has been upgraded, supporting 120fps ultimate picture quality, MAGT adaptive picture quality, and 4D game vibration, helping users to play games smoothly.
- Unveiling! The Casa Di Arti wash and care center has settled in the Beijing Financial Street Shopping Center
- Li Jie OnePlus is the mainstream brand that has achieved the popularization of true flagship across the industry!
- Pretty impressive! The OPPO Reno10 series comes standard with ultra-clear, shadow and long-focus lenses
In addition, the iQOO Neo8 series is the first to be equipped with the V1+ self-developed chip, which further enhances the visual effects and reduces power consumption; equipped with a high-end main camera, equipped with the same IMX866VCS large bottom sensor and OIS optical stabilization as the imaging flagship, and a 50 million pixel high-definition main camera; the whole series comes standard with a flagship-level 1.5K straight screen, supporting a 144Hz ultra-high refresh rate and up to 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming; equipped with 120W super fast flash charging, it can charge from 1% to 50% in just 9 minutes. Overall, the new phone performs very well in all aspects.
It is worth mentioning that in addition to the new iQOO Neo8 series phone, iQOO’s first semi-in-ear active noise-cancelling earbuds iQOO TWS Air Pro, iQOO’s first tablet iQOO Pad, and iQOO cooling back clip 2 Pro will also be unveiled at this launch event. Among them, iQOO Pad is equipped with the MediaTek 9000+ flagship chip, a 12.1-inch super-feeling giant screen, and a 14442mm2 large heat dissipation area.
- This color looks pretty good! Pre-order the OPPO Reno10 series in Twilight Purple
- Significant Brightness Improvement! The OPPO Reno10 series will be equipped with a flagship dynamic light and shadow screen
- Terrifying! Android Malware Exposed, 50 Brands and 89 Million Phones Infected
- Can you believe it? Currently, you can buy a foldable screen phone for less than 5000 yuan!
- 16GB+1TB! Xiaomi Redmi K60 new version to be announced tomorrow How much will it be sold for?
- Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultra exposed in advance, Samsung 2K 120Hz screen confirmed?
- Half a year has passed! Is the Xiaomi 13 Standard Edition finally going to be discounted? Small screen enthusiasts are ecstatic