Expose Xiaomi’s new iteration with a built-in 4600mAh battery Could it be the Xiaomi Civi 4?
Is it the Xiaomi Civi 4 with a 4600mAh built-in battery?
【Phoneauto News】On July 24th, Phoneauto noticed that a digital blogger leaked that Xiaomi has developed a new battery with a capacity of 4600mAh for a certain iteration of their new phone. Although the blogger did not explicitly indicate which model it is, based on the words “iteration” and the information previously exposed online, it is likely referring to the Xiaomi Civi 4. However, this is just speculation and specific information should be confirmed by the official announcement.
Xiaomi Civi 3
According to previous leaked information, the Xiaomi Civi 4 will usher in the era of 18GB+1TB large storage. After reaching 18GB of RAM, the smoothness will greatly increase. There are also reports that this version will be priced at 3199 yuan, making it highly cost-effective.
Currently, there is not much leaked information about the Xiaomi Civi 4 online, but we can use the Civi 3 as a reference. The front of the phone is equipped with a 78° beauty lens and a 100° ultra-wide-angle lens, as well as four multi-color temperature soft lights. The rear camera consists of a 50 million pixel Sony IMX800 main camera, an 8 million pixel IMX355 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2 million pixel 4cm macro lens (with OIS optical image stabilization and 2x lossless zoom support).
- vivo V29 series design exposed! It adopts dual cameras + ring-shaped soft-close lighting
- ZTE Blade V50 Design smartphone launched overseas price of 210 euros
- The iPhone 15 series will be equipped with stacked batteries Will the fast charging power exceed 30W?
Xiaomi new phone related leaks
In addition, the Xiaomi Civi 3 is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultra processor, LPDDR5X RAM, and UFS 3.1 flash memory. The screen is a 6.55-inch curved OLED screen with a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels, and a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. It is equipped with a 4500mAh battery and supports 67W fast charging technology. This means that if the above leaked information is true, the battery capacity of the Xiaomi Civi 4 is only 100mAh higher than the Civi 3.
- Samsung S24 Ultra may not support 5x zoom, and its specifications may even lag behind Apple
- iPhone 15 initial inventory is 8% less than the 14 series Scalpers are thrilled to see this
- The OnePlus Foldable phone is set to be released on August 29th and may be available in the United States
- Starting to compete with the number of camera lenses again? Multiple Android flagship phones are rumored to adopt a quad-camera module
- Motorola Moto G14 confirmed to be released on August 1st, equipped with Unisoc chipset
- OnePlus will debut a groundbreaking technological achievement at CJ Global, the latest cooling technology?
- HarmonyOS 4 may debut at HDC2023? Official teases with high level of mystery