Japanese Media IT industry in Taiwan experiences the largest decline in 10 years, Apple’s manufacturing plants are affected
Japanese media IT industry in Taiwan sees biggest decline in 10 years, impacting Apple's manufacturing plants
【phoneauto News】On July 13th, phoneauto noticed that according to Japanese media, due to the continuous decrease in global IT-related demand, this has had a significant impact on Taiwan’s pillar industries such as semiconductors and electronic components, as well as a significant impact on the performance of related industries. Currently, the sales of major IT companies in Taiwan, including TSMC, Foxconn, Pegatron, and MediaTek, have seen a significant decline in June.
Specifically, Foxconn’s sales in June were 422.7 billion New Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year decrease of 19.7%; TSMC’s sales in June were 156.4 billion New Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year decrease of 11.1%; Quanta’s sales in June were 90.1 billion New Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year decrease of 27.1%; Pegatron’s sales in June were 82.6 billion New Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year decrease of 28.1%; Inventec’s sales in June were 81.6 billion New Taiwan dollars, with a year-on-year decrease of 33.4%; MediaTek’s sales in June were 38.2 billion New Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year decrease of 25.1%; Wistron’s sales in June were 19 billion New Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year decrease of 23.2%; and Nanya Technology’s sales in June were 2.4 billion New Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year decrease of 53%. Among these, four are semiconductor manufacturing companies, two are PC manufacturing companies, and two provide manufacturing services for Apple’s iPhones.
Image Source Watermark
- Redmi K70 series exposed Standard 2K screen 120W+ 5120mAh
- Foreigners experience the astonishment of Honor Magic V2 Thinner than a ballpoint pen, it is an engineering feat
- Zhao Ming responds to competitors’ doubts on Honor’s ultra-high frequency dimming Let the facts speak, no need for empty words
According to a survey by “Nikkei Economic News”, the total sales of major IT companies in Taiwan, including TSMC and MediaTek, in June was approximately 4.9 trillion Japanese yen, a year-on-year decrease of about 20%, with 14 of the companies experiencing a double-digit decline in sales. In addition, the current growth momentum in the AI field has not been able to change this situation.
- Realme C53 confirmed to be released on July 19th with a 108 million pixel main camera Less than 1000 yuan?
- 12-hour pre-sale of Honor Magic V2 breaks the record for Android device sales/revenue
- macOS Sonoma Beta Officially Launched with More Personalized New Features
- Huawei officially announces the 5G mobile phone patent licensing fee rate a maximum of $25 per device
- OnePlus 12 rendering exposed! High recognition, first time supporting periscope zoom
- The next generation flagship of Xiaomi will still use a 1-inch main camera, we still have to wait for the 133-inch one!
- Xiaomi Phone Service Week Battery/screen replacement starting at 50% off, save up to 1200 yuan