Jianghuai Automobile Car sales exceeded 180,000 in the first four months of this year, with a year-on-year growth of over 16%
Jianghuai Automobile sold over 180,000 cars in the first four months of this year, with a YoY growth of over 16%
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed the latest news that JAC Motors has released its performance report for the first four months of this year, which includes many noteworthy pieces of information. Interested netizens can come and check it out.
According to JAC’s official data, the company sold a total of 182,897 various types of automotive products in the first four months of 2023, with a year-on-year growth rate of 16.68%; achieved a revenue of RMB 14.451 billion, with a year-on-year growth rate of 19.80%; and achieved a net profit attributable to the owner of the parent company of RMB 199 million, compared to a loss of RMB 457 million in the same period last year. JAC Motors also stated that the growth in performance in the first four months of 2023 was mainly due to the company’s continued efforts in export business, which brought about double growth in scale and efficiency. From this perspective, JAC’s sales situation is still quite good and steadily growing.
According to previous information, JAC Motors had a total revenue of RMB 36.577 billion in 2022, a decrease of about 9.26% compared to 2021. At the same time, JAC Motors had a net loss of RMB 1.582 billion in 2022. In addition, the JAC NIO base delivered a total of 135,800 vehicles in 2022, a year-on-year increase of 46.2%, and the total number of new cars delivered since the cooperation has exceeded 300,000. It is worth mentioning that JAC had previously predicted that they will sell more than 628,000 new cars in 2023, with a growth rate of 25.5%, and are expected to achieve a revenue of RMB 45 billion, with a growth rate of 23.03%.
- Consumer Exposes Lotus for Delivering Test Drive Cars as New Cars! They Were Previously Used for Violence Testing
- Chongqing’s automobile exports to five Central Asian countries increased 40 times, with a total value of nearly 500 million yuan
- Policy continues to intensify! New energy vehicles to rural areas take off, car companies accelerate layout
It is worth mentioning that JAC Motors and Huawei currently have a cooperative relationship, and it is rumored that the two sides will join forces to build a million-yuan-level pure electric luxury car, which is expected to start delivery in 2024.
- The RQi electric motorcycle from NIU is officially available for pre-order This high-performance, pure electric street racer is the most stylish ride you can get
- The Little Cow MQi L electric vehicle is officially on sale with a range of up to 90km and support for the Apple ecosystem
- Deep Blue S7 officially announces the pre-sale price, ranging from 169,900 to 2,399,000 yuan Pre-orders are now available
- Black Sesame Intelligent Technology wins the designated project of the Red Flag Program and will build an automatic driving domain control platform
- Experience the Aston Martin DBX707 and see how a supercar brand creates an SUV
- The Arctic Fox Alpha S HI pre-sale version is launched, equipped with Hongmeng car system, and is sold for 329,800 yuan
- Deluxe version of Extreme Geek X? Spy photos of the Volvo EX30 real car exposed, to be released on June 7th