The latest car sales ranking is released Only one Japanese brand remains in the top ten positions.
The most recent car sales rankings have been released, with only one Japanese brand maintaining its position within the top ten.
[PhoneAuto News] In the era of new energy, domestic car companies are surpassing joint venture car companies, and this trend is accelerating according to the latest sales data. According to the latest wholesale sales data released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, six out of the top ten car companies in terms of sales in September are domestic car companies. The once popular Japanese car brands are no longer as popular, with only Guangzhou Toyota remaining in the top ten.
Specifically, among the top ten car companies in terms of sales, there are four joint venture car companies: FAW-Volkswagen, SAIC Volkswagen, SAIC-GM, and Guangzhou Toyota. The rest are domestic car companies. If we look at the top five, four of them are domestic car companies: BYD, Chery, Geely, and Changan Automobile. Not only that, but the top ten domestic car companies saw double-digit year-on-year growth in September sales, while joint venture car companies generally declined. The gap between the two camps in terms of market sales will continue to widen.
- The Geely 01 will achieve Level 3 autonomous driving with the use of pure visual path technology.
- Encouraging Nezha? The Nezha endorsed by Gulneza will be officially released tonight.
- Ji Ke 001 FR will be launched on October 27th! Equipped with a four-motor drive system.
SAIC Volkswagen, FAW-Volkswagen, and SAIC-GM have always been the leaders in the domestic car market. However, this situation was broken last year, and now only FAW-Volkswagen remains in the top three, while SAIC Volkswagen and SAIC-GM have been squeezed out of the top five. Not only that, Guangzhou Toyota, the lone representative of Japanese car brands, is only in the top ten.
Media analysis suggests that the rankings of domestic car companies have been constantly changing in recent years. Since 2022, BYD, which has bet on new energy, has become the top-selling brand in the domestic market, with Changan Automobile and Geely following closely behind. Chery has risen from being a second-tier domestic brand to a first-tier brand and has even surpassed Great Wall Motor in terms of sales.
Of course, joint venture car companies also have opportunities. With most joint venture brands embarking on the transition to electric vehicles, there is still a great competition space in the new energy vehicle market.
- WM Motor clarifies the company has not filed for bankruptcy and the founder has not fled.
- Nezha Motors Will Establish a Research and Development Center and Assembly Plant in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Costs increase due to UAW strike, Stellantis cancels participation in CES 2024
- BMW has also joined in! Starting from 2025, it will adopt the NACS standard charging interface in the United States.
- Wuling Zhouxi Baoshun Yun Duo sales did not exceed expectations, but it is indeed a good car.
- How much is the appropriate price for the MG Cyberster, which will officially launch at the Guangzhou Auto Show?
- Employees suffered after the Founder of Weimar fled Ignoring Shen Hui and only seeking salary.