Li Nan predicts Mobile phones will see a revolution in form Netizens have something to say about it
Li Nan predicts a mobile phone revolution; netizens respond
【PhoneAuto News】In the era of smartphones, the overall form of the phone has not undergone major changes, but the arrival of foldable screen phones has changed this trend. Looking ahead, will there be any major changes in the appearance of smartphones after foldable screen phones? According to PhoneAuto, Li Nan, the founder of Nubia, recently made a prediction on Weibo. He said: “I have a feeling that the form of the phone will undergo a revolution.”
In this Weibo post, Li Nan wrote that the mobile phone industry reached its peak in 2018, but experienced a sharp decline in the first quarter of this year. With the arrival of AIGC, the dialogue interface will pose a threat to GUI. All software and internet services will be rewritten, and hardware will inevitably be redesigned, with smartphones being at the forefront.
Li Nan’s Weibo post
- The 2023 trend is dual-colored, Xiaomi Civi × WGSN jointly released!
- OPPO Reno10 series joins the big family of interconnectivity, bringing a new cross-device experience
- realme goes crazy GT Neo5 offers 1TB version, presale starts on the evening of the 23rd
Li Nan said that Apple is about to release smart glasses, and Silicon Valley has also introduced “interesting” new hardware forms. However, currently, almost all consumers are numb or even tired of the addition based on the basic form of the iPhone for over a decade, right? He believes that at this time, Gree cutting off its mobile phone department and OPPO cutting off chip reduction are both a wait-and-see attitude. Baidu’s entry into the market and release of traditional phone forms is a misjudgment of the situation.
Finally, Li Nan said: “Do I have the obligation to provide convincing rational proof for this prediction? I neither have this obligation nor can I do it. Time will tell.”
Regarding Li Nan’s remarks, netizens also have their say. Some people said: “It is strange that almost no one discusses this during the downward period.” Li Nan replied, “When everyone is desperate, they begin to truly breed hope.” Some people think that if the mobile business is not doing well, OPPO should consider the long-term and retain its chip business. Li Nan commented that once the underlying logic changes, the original vertical integration may not be necessary. PhoneAuto also observed that some netizens criticized, “Your judgment can be more accurate than just Meizu.” Li Nan replied, “If I had not made accurate judgments, you would not even know about Meizu this year.”
- The appearance of the Xiaomi Civi 3 has been officially released, featuring a brand new color design that looks stunning Are you still hesitant?
- Rising towards the sun! Meizu 20 PRO’s new color Dawn Purple is officially released
- Up to 3000 yuan off! Xiaomi will soon start the 618 presale Official giving back 16 billion yuan
- What is the experience of changing an iPhone to a Nokia? A15+ double battery
- OnePlus announces partnership with Fast and Furious 10 to kick off flagship promotion storm during 618
- Xiaomi Civi 3 announced that it will be released on May 25th, and there may be a Disney 100th anniversary edition
- Xiaomi’s Lu Weibing again criticizes competitors trendy phones are overpriced and low in configuration, an industry shame