Lithium battery innovative material compound collection fluid or on board questions boundaries M9 multiple companies expand production.
Innovative Compound Collection Fluid for Lithium Battery Production Expanding Production Across Multiple Companies, M9 On-Board Questions, and Boundary Solutions
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, it was learned from sources close to the supply chain that an innovative material called composite flow field is being considered for application in the upcoming Sai Li Si Wen Jie M9 model, which is set to be launched this quarter. This innovative technology is another important application of the material in the domestic new energy vehicle industry, following the use of composite flow field in the global mass production debut model, Ji Ke 009, by Ningde Times Greenland Energy Battery in April this year.
Composite flow field is a new type of lithium battery flow field material, with a “sandwich” structure, a polymer material base film in the middle, and metal films of copper or aluminum on the outside. This material can significantly increase the energy density and safety of the battery, and it is also expected to reduce the manufacturing cost of the battery.
Industry insiders believe that the application of composite flow field may have the potential to replace traditional battery flow fields on a large scale in the future, and the market prospects are very optimistic. With the rapid development of the new energy vehicle industry, the demand for batteries is also constantly increasing, so the market size of composite flow field is also expanding.
- New Hongqi L5 sedan exposed! Vintage car design equipped with a 4.0T V8 engine.
- NIO Car applies for self-developed chip trademark ‘Yang Jian’, first chip to be mass-produced in October!
- Chery Xingtu Xingjizhi Era ES opens blind orders, to be launched in the fourth quarter with blind order prices ranging from 260,000 to 360,000 yuan.
According to sources close to the supply chain, in addition to the Sai Li Si Wen Jie M9 model and the Ningde Times Greenland Energy Battery, more models and battery manufacturers will adopt the composite flow field technology in the future. The application of composite flow field is considered as an innovative technology that will further drive the development of the new energy vehicle industry.
Yangzhou Nali New Materials Technology Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the research, development, and manufacturing of new composite flow field materials for lithium batteries. In less than two years since its establishment, the company has applied for more than 500 patents, including over 150 PCT international patents. It has already taken the lead in patent layout and production capacity construction internationally.
- Up to 80,000 yuan in discounts! Geekearther offers incredible discounts again, with the lowest price of Geekearther 001 being less than 270,000 yuan.
- Starting from 299,800 yuan! 2024 Jaguar XEL officially launched with three models.
- Chery Chairman New energy vehicles will enter the mainstream next year, no need to sacrifice profit for sales volume.
- Another big shot introduces a new car! Cao Huicheng, the son of Cao Dewang, becomes the 100,000th owner of the NIO ES9.
- Is this supposed to be opening a zoo? Chery applies for trademarks of North China Leopard/ Javan Tiger/ West African Lion.
- Tesla executives boast Model Y will be this year’s sales champion! Ignoring BYD?
- United Automobile Workers Union Will Have to Upgrade Strike Against Ford Motor Company