Rising towards the sun! Meizu 20 PRO’s new color Dawn Purple is officially released
Meizu 20 PRO's Dawn Purple color is now available
【PhoneAuto News】As the grey night gradually fades away, at dawn, the silver dawn breaks through the morning sky, and the dazzling golden sunrise welcomes a faint purple morning glow. On May 22nd, Meizu Technology officially announced that they will come together for their love, hand in hand towards hope, with the sunrise in the east and the purple air coming from the east. The new color of the Meizu 20 PRO, “Dawn Purple,” is coming to shine and grow towards the sun!
Meizu 20 PRO’s new color “Dawn Purple” released
The Meizu 20 PRO features a pure and neat extreme border straight screen design, with a light and thin body that is matched with the bright and straight edge design, as if it is traveling through the starry sky. In addition to the new “Dawn Purple” color provided this time, the Meizu 20 PRO also has three other colors to choose from: the “Dawn Grey” that lifts the veil of the night, the “Silver Dawn” that is about to break through the morning sky, and the “Sunrise Gold” that symbolizes tomorrow’s sunrise.
Meizu 20 PRO
- Up to 3000 yuan off! Xiaomi will soon start the 618 presale Official giving back 16 billion yuan
- What is the experience of changing an iPhone to a Nokia? A15+ double battery
- OnePlus announces partnership with Fast and Furious 10 to kick off flagship promotion storm during 618
Currently, the Meizu 20 PRO’s new color “Dawn Purple” has not yet been listed on the official website, and the exact time of its release is still uncertain.
The Meizu 20 PRO was released on the evening of March 30th this year. It is equipped with a 6.81-inch 2K 120Hz full screen, supporting 1800nit peak brightness and 1500Hz instant sampling rate; a rear 50-megapixel super-sensitive main camera + 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens + 50-megapixel portrait lens, and a front 32-megapixel high-definition lens. It has a built-in 5000mAh battery and supports 80W fast charging, which can fully charge the phone in just 35 minutes.
The Meizu 20 PRO offers three memory versions: 12GB+128GB, 12GB+256GB, and 12GB+512GB, priced at 3999 yuan, 4399 yuan, and 4799 yuan respectively.
Earlier, Meizu also launched a white panel version for Meizu 20. The new color scheme (Meiyou Co-creation · White) of Meizu 20 has officially started pre-ordering through all channels, providing two options. The 8GB+256GB version is priced at 3199 yuan, and the 12GB+512GB version is priced at 3799 yuan.
- Xiaomi Civi 3 announced that it will be released on May 25th, and there may be a Disney 100th anniversary edition
- Xiaomi’s Lu Weibing again criticizes competitors trendy phones are overpriced and low in configuration, an industry shame
- OPPO Reno10 series official exposure again All models are equipped with ultra-light shadow telephoto lens
- Four narrow sides! OPPO and OnePlus’ new iteration of smartphones have been exposed, with both flat and curved screens!
- The iQOO Neo8 series will be released tomorrow evening! Check out the configuration information in advance How many units should we sell?
- Key specifications of the vivo V29 Pro exposed, may be released in June of this year
- 1499 yuan! The XiaoDu Qinghe smartphone is now officially available for pre-sale and supports 10W charging