Meizu 21 will abandon Zhou Dongyu and switch to using a class drill screen, with a new main camera
Meizu 21 will switch to a class drill screen and have a new main camera, abandoning Zhou Dongyu
【PhoneAuto News】On July 12th, PhoneAuto noticed that a digital blogger who had previously leaked unreleased new phones released some information about Meizu’s new phones. Judging from the pace of Meizu’s phone updates, the model that leaked this time is likely to be from the Meizu 21 series.
It is revealed that the standard version of the Meizu 21 series will feature a diamond-like arrangement, support eye-protecting OLED display, and have narrow screen bezels, which may have a good appearance. At the same time, the Meizu 21 PRO will continue to use a 2K OLED display, possibly with a new substrate, and the main camera will feature a new large sensor that supports 50 million pixel photo capture. In addition, the well-received under-screen ultrasonic fingerprint sensor and metal frame of the Meizu 21 series will be retained. Therefore, the Meizu 21 series is worth looking forward to.
It is worth mentioning that from July 7th to July 16th, Meizu officially offered subsidies for the Meizu 20 series. During the promotion, the standard version of the Meizu 20 series had a price reduction of 200 yuan for certain configurations. For example, the 12GB+256GB version was reduced from 3399 yuan to 3199 yuan, and the 12GB+512GB version was reduced from 3799 yuan to 3599 yuan. Currently, consumers can purchase them at Meizu’s official store, offline retail stores, JD.com, Tmall, Douyin, Kuaishou, Pinduoduo, and other channels.
- Samsung One UI 60 beta is expected to be rolled out next week, targeting 7 countries including China
- There are two foldable phones to be released by Honor in the second half of the year one is a outward folding phone and the other is a small folding phone
- vivo Y27 5G released! Equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 6020 processor and a 5000mAh battery
In addition, recently, Meizu Technology’s patent for a foldable screen phone was officially released. The related patent is for a utility model called “Elastic Opening Mechanism and Folding Terminal,” which can reduce the difficulty of unfolding the folding terminal and improve its usability. However, Meizu Technology has not officially announced any news related to the new foldable screen so far, and it may still take some time for the specific model to be released.
- Foreign media reports that Huawei plans to return to the 5G mobile phone market this year What do you think?
- Is 24GB+1TB storage becoming popular for smartphones? The highly anticipated new device from OnePlus will be released in August!
- Blogger claims that the initial stock of the Huawei Mate60 series has reached 5 million units, implying the existence of a 5G version
- King of African Machinery mimics Nothing Phone (2) Want to get into a legal dispute?
- Honor Play 40C officially released, equipped with Snapdragon 480 Plus, priced at only 899 yuan
- The Honor X50 officially goes on sale today, equipped with a 5800mAh battery, starting at a price of 1399 yuan
- The second model of Baidu Qinghe Learning smartphone appearance has been announced The design has changed significantly!