New Mercedes-Benz G 350 launched with a 20T engine, starting at a price of 1,424,800 yuan
Mercedes-Benz G 350 launched, starting at 1,424,800 yuan with a 20T engine
【PhoneAuto News】Earlier, news of the upcoming launch of the Mercedes-Benz G 350 in China has generated a lot of buzz for this legendary off-road vehicle. Recently, PhoneAuto learned from the official Mercedes-Benz website that the 2023 Mercedes-Benz G 350 will be launched with a starting price of 1.4248 million yuan. As a reference, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz G 350, equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, has an official guide price of 1.468 million yuan. In addition, according to previous reports, the new Mercedes-Benz G 350, equipped with the 264920 engine, has passed the National VI B emission certification and meets the current requirements for vehicle registration in urban areas in China.
New Mercedes-Benz G 350
In terms of appearance, the new Mercedes-Benz G 350 will still use the classic circular headlights of the family, with a square and tough shape, and a three-bar grille, making it look more domineering. In addition, compared with the Mercedes-Benz G 500, the new car has removed the V8 logo on the side and changed the tail logo to G 350. In terms of body size, the new car is 4866mm long, 1931mm wide, and 1968mm high, with a wheelbase of 2890mm.
- BYD has caught the attention of Indonesia’s largest taxi operator, securing 80% of the new vehicle orders
- Don’t rush to buy a car! June’s heavy new car summary Smart Fortwo is leading the way
- Investment firms are optimistic about Tesla’s Cybertruck it will sell as well as the Model Y
New Mercedes-Benz G 350
In terms of interior, the new Mercedes-Benz G 350 is not much different from the higher-positioned G 500, equipped with a 12.3-inch dual-screen and MBUX human-computer interaction system. The central control area is equipped with three locks as standard, and the overall color scheme is mainly black, with large areas of chrome-plated decorative panels as embellishments. In addition, the new car also provides seat heating, ventilation, massage, Berlin sound system, 360-degree panoramic imaging, full-speed adaptive cruise control and other configurations.
The powertrain of the new Mercedes G 350 is equipped with a 2.0T four-cylinder turbocharged engine, with a maximum power of 190 kW and a peak torque of 370 N·m. The transmission system is matched with a 9-speed automatic transmission. The acceleration time from 0 to 100 km/h is 8.1 seconds, and the maximum speed is 190 km/h.
- Any big moves? Musk will visit Tesla’s Shanghai factory in China this week
- Accelerating infrastructure construction! 25 Ideal 4C Supercharging Stations for electric vehicles have been constructed and will be operational in June
- Driverless Ponyai begins unmanned automatic driving testing in Shenzhen
- Suzhou Lotus Marketing’s Singles Party poster has caused disgust, and an official apology letter has allegedly been leaked
- Still at the bottom! Institutions predict that the automotive industry will gradually emerge from the worst period in the second half of the year
- Anhui’s government vehicles will all be purchased with new energy sources as a principle, with the goal of becoming a smart and strong province
- Learn from Tesla? New Ford F-150 will reduce 2400 parts to lower costs