No more MIUI 15 as promised? Netizens claim that the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition is ‘false advertising
False Advertising? Netizens Claim Redmi K60 Supreme Edition Won't Deliver on Promised MIUI 15 Upgrade
[Mobile China News] On the morning of October 17th, the long-rumored new Xiaomi system was officially announced. The new system is called Mi Impressive OS, and it will gradually replace MIUI in the future, becoming a key leap for Xiaomi’s future “person-car-home ecosystem”. However, some netizens express that while the launch of the new system is welcome, the statements made during the release of the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition turned out to be “false advertising.”
Redmi K60 Supreme Edition
At the previous Redmi K60 Supreme Edition release event, in order to dispel concerns about the MediaTek processor, Redmi promised that the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition would be the first to be equipped with the MIUI 15 new system. At that time, Xiaomi Group’s Senior Vice President and Head of Mobile Phone Division, Xue Zhong, stated in an article that in addition to performance and imaging, the software experience of the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition has also been comprehensively upgraded. We promise that the K60 Supreme Edition will be included in the first batch of major version upgrades for MIUI 15, completely consistent with all current Xiaomi flagship models, allowing everyone to enjoy the new features as soon as possible.
Redmi K60 Supreme Edition Promotional Poster
- vivo Y200 official announcement will be released on October 23rd, may be equipped with Snapdragon 4 Gen1, looks stable.
- Honor Magic Vs2 goes on sale, promoting the popularization of foldable screens from the forefront to the mainstream.
- Blogger It is impossible for Xiaomi’s Pengpai OS to separate from Android, and self-developed chips have not been interrupted.
However, now with the release of Impressive OS, MIUI has also reached its end, and the promised MIUI 15 is unlikely to appear anymore. This is equivalent to drawing a forever unattainable “big cake” for users who purchased the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition.
Mi Impressive OS
However, according to previous statements by xiaomiui, the new Xiaomi system will only be launched in China, and overseas Xiaomi users will still use MIUI. It also stated that Xiaomi is still testing the MIUI 15 update internally and is expected to be released with the Xiaomi 14 series. However, for domestic users of the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition, it is unlikely that they will have the chance to use MIUI 15. Nevertheless, even with the new system, it is hoped that Xiaomi will fulfill the promise of previous system updates for the Redmi K60 Supreme Edition and keep it consistent with Xiaomi’s flagship models.
- Lei Jun discusses Xiaomi’s Pegasus OS in a lengthy article A crucial leap towards ‘man, car, and home’.
- Lei Jun openly stated that Xiaomi’s Surge S1 is based on the Android system. Truly an honest person!
- Huawei responds to the rebranding of HuaBianPay Essentially speeding up the construction of the HarmonyOS ecosystem.
- Xiaomi Mi 14 real machine front exposure, there may be surprises in the border, self-developed Surge OS shines
- Blogger Goodbye MIUI, let’s see what power Xiaomi Pengpai OS has
- Huawei’s mobile phones have finally regained the number one market share in China, successfully surpassing Apple.
- Lei Jun confirms that Xiaomi 14 has already started production! First release of Xiaomi Pengpai OS system.