Morning News Honor 90 series new phone officially released, People’s Daily criticizes Great Wall Motors
Morning News released new phone, People's Daily criticizes Great Wall Motors
【PhoneAuto Daily News】On May 29th at 14:30, Honor held a new product launch conference and officially released the long-awaited new generation digital series – Honor 90 series, bringing two models, Honor 90 and Honor 90 Pro. At the same time, the global high-end smartphone sales rankings for Q1 of this year were announced, with Huawei and Xiaomi both making the list.
In the automotive industry, it is reported that Tesla’s CEO, Musk, will come to China this week and visit Tesla’s super factory in Shanghai. Recently, “People’s Car”, a publication under the People’s Daily, criticized Great Wall Motors for losing its rationality and using various “stupid moves”, saying that this is not the first time it has taken action against competitors’ products.
The Honor 90 series brings the industry’s highest 200 million pixel large-bottom imaging and upgrades the Vlog gameplay, supporting dynamic photos with double shots, one-click generation of emoji packages, and one-click generation of large photos, making it more fun to play with. The Honor 90 is priced at 2,499 yuan and the Honor 90 Pro is priced at 3,299 yuan. They will be officially on sale on June 7th at 10:08.
- Redmi Note 12T Pro is available for pre-sale today, equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 820U processor and a high-quality LCD screen
- Apple’s new patent exposure! Can quickly find Apple Pencil with AirTags
- A focus on health watch! Huawei WATCH 4 Starry Sky series goes on sale today
According to statistics, the top 15 high-end smartphones (with sales of more than $500) in the world in terms of shipments are iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14, iPhone 13, Samsung S23 Ultra, iPhone 14 Plus, Samsung S23, iPhone 12, Samsung S23 Plus, Samsung Z Flip 4, iPhone SE, Samsung S22, Xiaomi 13, Huawei Mate50 and Samsung S21 FE 5G.
On May 29th, PhoneAuto noticed that according to Reuters, one of the world’s wealthiest people and Tesla’s CEO, Musk, will come to China this week and visit Tesla’s super factory established in Shanghai. However, although Tesla is an American electric vehicle company, it has deep connections with China. Previously, in April 2023, Musk visited China once, which is less than two months ago.
“People’s Car” stated: “In recent years, Great Wall Motors has been stumbling in its pace, when faced with ideal challenges, it should respond with ideals, and when surpassed by BYD, it should rush to respond to BYD. Its product launches have always been one step behind. From being an industry benchmark in the past, it has become a follower. Great Wall Motors has completely lost the king’s style of the former household SUV.”
- Huawei and Xiaomi simultaneously listed in the Q1 23-year global high-end smartphone sales ranking announcement
- 6000mAh battery + 100W charging What phone has such a powerful battery life system?
- Winning the championship! Good news from Xiaomi The presale amount on Tmall’s official flagship store exceeded 600 million yuan during the 618 shopping festival
- Offline location added Huawei Children’s Watch 5X Series protects children’s happy Children’s Day
- Up to 3,899 yuan! Honor 90 Series prices announced How to choose between the two phones?
- 618 Workplace Benefits! Huawei HarmonyOS 3 doubles Workplace Productivity
- Supplement lighting and increase sensitivity, dual-wheel drive The vivo S17 series breaks through new paths in night scene and portrait photography